Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't find a bet you've accepted either. Because there isn't one

You just ran this account against all the others in bay history and randomly matched 2…

🤣

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough already today?

Your Daicos thread has blown up in your face because you can't subtract without a calculator

Your claim not to be the biggest squib on the Bay has done the same

Now you're going to pretend you're not chefmeister again?

FARKIN' LOL 🤣

Classic cheffy

🤣

Your Daicos thread has blown up in your face because you can't subtract without a calculator

FARKIN' LOL 🤣

Classic cheffy
Apparently he's not Happy Buddha either.:$

🤣

FARKIN' LOL 🤣

Classic cheffy
Some first class thrashing & wriggling in a tin here so just be careful not to crush your multiple strawmen. 🤭🍿

Tom Cruise 80S GIF

You dun goofed and you know it, Jethro. :smirk:

be careful not to crush your multiple strawmen

That’s your job dummy… could be easily done by:

*Posting a link to a bet, any bet, you have accepted with any of your many alts over the many years you’ve been on the Bay

*Accepting the round 22 bet I offered you

But you can’t/won’t do either, so we’ll just have to revert to talking about the Fred topic even though I know how much you hate doing that 🤷‍♂️

R20 Dockers GMHBA WIN

Hard to believe the Handbaggers could lose to Failmantle at home again so let’s look at the other games

Teams above Geelol:

Welfare play GWS so odds are one will lose. Burners have Horfs so you’d pencil that in although who knows with either of them

Teams equal with Geelol:

Carltank have the Pies and will get their bubble burst again. Tuggers play the Dreamons so seems an unlikely win

So I could see Corio rocketing up to 6th here if they don’t put in another 1 goal first half

Last edited:
Big-noting yourself again?

No, just making you look like a clown for calling me a liar 🤷‍♂️

Truth hurts MF

But your bullshit does not. Feel free to attempt to justify your accusation though… should be a good for a laugh at least, unlike the rest of your humourless diatribes

Or, mash away and see how far that gets you 😂

No, just making myself look like a clown for calling you a liar 🤷‍♂️

But my bullshit does. Feel free to attempt to disprove my bs though… should be a good for a puke at least, like the rest of my humourless diatribes

Or, I'll mash away and see how low that gets me :poo:
Didn't you previously write that you didn't care what I say? But now you're trying to 'prove' you're not a liar? So you don't care but at the same time you do care enough to big-note yourself while supposedly living it up in another country. You're not very bright, are you Flogstar? But you are a lying hypocritical narcissist - I'll give you that.

Photos that you pinched from the net prove nothing. But your words prove everything regarding your mental state. You reckon you're in NYC but you feel compelled to be on this forum at the same time? Yeah right. I pose the same question again: Either you're in NYC with your hand on it and you're a complete f*cking moron or you're in your housing commission bedsit with your hand on it and you're a complete f*cking moron - so which one is it? I'm leaning towards the second option.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelongs odds to make the 8 are drifting more than a dildo in a rip at Gunamatta Beach.
So you've watched dildos drifting in the water at Gunamatta? I guess you must have watched for a long time in order to make the comparison.

You have strange hobbies.

angry slapping GIF by South Park

Last edited:
Didn't you previously write that you didn't care what I say?

Yep. Still don’t GAF but always have time to make clowns look like bigger clowns

you're in NYC with your hand on it

Beats being wherever you are with your hand on it 🤷‍♂️ It’s hilarious how upset you are though

Meanwhile…

IMG_5455.jpeg

FARKIN’ LOL 😂 😂 😂 Nice flag defence, pussies. Failmantle’s bitches on your cheat ground yet AGAIN!!1!

Yep. Still don’t GAF but always have time to make clowns like myself look even bigger clowns

Beats being wherever I am with my hand on it 🤷‍♂️ It’s sad how upset I am are though

Meanwhile…

FARKIN’ LOL 😂 😂 😂 Nice flog, mudpies. Carlton’s bitches on our cheat ground yet AGAIN!!1!
You don't care. Yeah right. And you're still on here when you're supposed to be in another country. Get your hand off it, Sausage Flogger.

You don't care. Yeah right. And you're still on here when you're supposed to be in another country. Get your hand off it, Sausage Flogger.
You don't think you're worth talking too?

I enjoy this place, lots of characters and banter. Too many Cats flogs but I suspect a lot are griefing Bennys.

Don’t worry most of the catflogs will be leaving once finals get underway

You don't care. Yeah right. And you're still on here when you're supposed to be in another country

I get that international travel is such a novelty to you that you wouldn’t bother posting here if you were overseas but I live overseas 🤷‍♂️ Cope harder

Don’t worry most of the catflogs will be leaving once finals get underway

I get that international travel is such a novelty to you that you wouldn’t bother posting here if you were overseas but I live overseas 🤷‍♂️ Cope harder
Hand still on it. You and Mrs Palmer should get hitched.

You are one nasty narcissistic individual.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back