Whose premiership hangover is worse?

Who has been worse?

• Colonwood

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • GMBHA Cats and assorted Keyboard Warriors

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong win GF and bring in three young former 1st round draft picks in Henry, Bruhn and Bowes + pick 7 and take it to the draft to commence a rapid rebuild

CollingSHIT win GF and trade out the farm (both current and future) + young player for busted arse Schulz.

Another club sucked in trying to emulate the Geelong model aka the Most Successful Club of the 21st Century's model and ****ing it up spectacularly. You can NOT make this sh*t up!

Official list of teams who tried to copy Geelong's post-premiership list strategy only to see the bottom of their club fall out:
  • HawSHIT Hawfs
  • 18THmond Tiggies
  • CollingWOBBLE Magpies
"B-b-but Geelong managed to rebuild and top-up on the run and grab another premiership! Why can't we do it too!"

DznsucVX0AAC37D.jpg

I've been waiting for the Collingwood dynasty since 2010.

Lucky I got to see the Carlton Dynasty of round 1 2024 to round 22 2024. That was a great one.

I've been waiting for the Collingwood dynasty since 2010.

Lucky I got to see the Carlton Dynasty of round 1 2024 to round 22 2024. That was a great one.
It is interesting that both Collingwood and Geelong never do dynasties

Official list of teams who tried to copy Geelong's post-premiership list strategy only to see the bottom of their club fall out:
  • HawSHIT Hawfs
  • 18THmond Tiggies
  • CollingWOBBLE Magpies
"B-b-but Geelong managed to rebuild and top-up on the run and grab another premiership! Why can't we do it too!"

Only difference is Hawks and Richmond had been able to back up their flags, by going back to back and threepeat respectively... Cats have tried and never achieved this and Collingwood is just Collingwood, 3 flags in the past 70 years :tearsofjoy:

Pies the best at everything. Winning flags, losing flags , hangovers, racism, fixing racism, the lot.

Geewho? Did they win a coughcough flag? Good for them, and IIRC this is their best era ever, but that's Corio best, not that memorable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whose premiership hangover is worse?

Back