[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

As neutral which West Horsham team will you be supporting?

• Camry Crows

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Pufferfish

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't melt my friend.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the port power back line setup.

Think could be exploited with Smith's and Seeds' long kicks, think the midfield will be fairly even when you account for Matthew Lobbe and no Clangers playing for us. Think both defenses will get milned.
For the bet, it's the primary account aviator only for either of us. Is that clear, flog?

I don't give a rat's about your shitty eliases.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the port power back line setup.

Think could be exploited with Smith's and Seeds' long kicks, think the midfield will be fairly even when you account for Matthew Lobbe and no Clangers playing for us. Think both defenses will get milned.

12813897_1056356784411389_4188925570841480734_n_zpslo9hbm0j.jpg

It's win-win really, I got a good melt so I am satisfied.

Anyway thoughts on the game flog?
Game will be won in the middle - we were rusty in the stoppages but got better as the game went on.

You're in for a long day if we clean up our ball-winning and disposal out of the stoppages :thumbsu:

Assuming Lobbe stays near the middle to even the ledger, who are the Camry's match ups on our tall forwards?
Hoff, Shulz, Dix (x 2) ?

Considering Jacobs got towelled up by Goldstein the pressure is on him to make a sub standard mid field competitive.

Lobbe has never beaten Sauce. Sauce will be out to make amends from last week.

Didnt think any of the Paer or Crows midfields were "that" great last week.

Silly as it sounds, I think defence will be the key to winning.

I think you lemmings give yourselves far too much credit, it is not like we played well against Norf either (effort was good, skills below par).

Both teams have room to improve (and showdown is hard to predict at the best of times).

I think both teams forwards will be challenging to match up on FWIW. I expect brad crouch to have a better game along in the middle along with Sloane.

Matching up on Tex, Lynch, Jenkins and betts is IMO equally as difficult as Wingate, Schulz, Dixon and Gray.

Agree about it being won in the middle

Wines was flat by his standards on Sunday. With his record, he's expected to play better this week.

Agree both forward lines make for a good show.
But minus clangers, you cant say with a straight face that the Camrys' midfield is just as good.

And I'll do a little pee in my pants if they pick Doogs over Lobbe. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Port by 26

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big choke if the Crows don't win this, they played finals last year and are up against Port who finished 9th.

I am not too confident, we are a long way off our best whilst the Crows are playing above themselves at the moment.

Wines was flat by his standards on Sunday. With his record, he's expected to play better this week.

Agree both forward lines make for a good show.
But minus clangers, you cant say with a straight face that the Camrys' midfield is just as good.

And I'll do a little pee in my pants if they pick Doogs over Lobbe. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Port by 26

Wines was flat? What about your captain?

Lobbe has never beaten Sauce. Sauce will be out to make amends from last week.

Didnt think any of the Paer or Crows midfields were "that" great last week.

Silly as it sounds, I think defence will be the key to winning.
First Showdown at AO bring back any memories Bern:rolleyes: Someone seems a little #concerned about our Charlie....

Remove this Banner Ad

[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

Back