[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

As neutral which West Horsham team will you be supporting?

• Camry Crows

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Pufferfish

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I hav a soft spot for Port, great club with a lot of character. Sadly for our SA cousins they face a force of nature, a human tidal wave of smegma and spermatazoa that is The Seed. God help you, God help us all.
Bases on his performance against Norf, he is more than likely to be joining Menzel in the magoos.

CARN THE PEAR!
Pear.jpg

It's everyone in the bays favorite time of year,

Port Power's (Est. 1997) biannual grandfinal, and boy are they full of puff this week after having a win over possibly the least successful football team of all time.

In Ken they trust, but has he bought more to the table than 2014's slingshot rubbish and the high roving defenders. Pykey is on track to follow in Ratzero's footsteps and has yet to chalk a win on the board.

I've already got my highly sought after aviator on the line with a certain fat wristed flog, but that doesn't stop the other customers from putting it all on the line with the lemmings.

Should be a ripper!

My tip: Camry's by the amount of hit outs Matthew LOLbbe delivers to the opposition.

You are a very silly boy!

GoCROWS! Thoughts on your board and the puffing going on over there?

They give us no chance, 6-8 goal leads, Port are shit, flakey backline, no Gray no Port etc etc.

Can't wait for this now.

GoCROWS! Thoughts on your board and the puffing going on over there?

They give us no chance, 6-8 goal leads, Port are shit, flakey backline, no Gray no Port etc etc.

Can't wait for this now.

I don't read my own board, you already got my thoughts on the match. Team boards are almost as big of a cess pit as the main board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Donald be broadcasting his pre match chalk talk live to the customers?

SGjl0K_zpsut2mdfkc.gif

Will Donald be broadcasting his pre match chalk talk live to the customers?

SGjl0K_zpsut2mdfkc.gif
I hope not.
Orchestrated bullshit by Far Ken last week was insipid.
It's the same as interviewing campaigners walking off the field when the game isn't over...very USA and shit! Don't need it,get rid of it. I'd rather see footage of LoLbbe having a nervous shit before he gets pantsed by Sauce.o_O

Edited to add " Sorry to titilate you Asgardian :D "

I don't get this continual chest puffing of the Puffers in regards to Dixon. Jenkins is vastly superior as the stats and results clearly demonstrate. Our second key forward is better than their best. But I suppose after 5 years of hoping Butcher comes good anything will get your hopes up. Speaks volumes really...

Remove this Banner Ad

[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

Back