Why are Melbourne fans so anti-Nick Naitanui?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 23, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
FFS your club picked Watts, fine. Good. I hope, and think, he'll be a star. Good luck to you.

But you continue to whinge about Naitanui. Why? Why not whine about Leigh Brown? You overlooked him too, you know.

:rolleyes:

Its not just Melbourne fans who dont rate him.

Its most people who know the game of Aussie Rules.

Pick 2 was wasted on a kid who cant kick or a bounce a footy, and is an embarrassing mark for someone his size.

He has no hope, anyone can see that.

He may turn out to be an ok tap ruckman, but I can say the same for Jake Spencer.

Only we didnt draft him with pick 2 in the National draft.

G_B, your footballing credentials, list them now.

Seriously, if you're worried about WCE, they have more to concern themselves about than their #9. Imagine if Melbourne took him. You'd be flipping out at any criticism.

Ah Leigh Brown.

It's obviously working though, credit to you guys. Had a couple of good games and you're in the top 4.

Well its not like WCE fans havent been bagging Watts out and saying how crap he is, I think its very poor by both teams having a go at 2 young players who are just starting out.

I hope Naitanui turns out to be a star and if he does we could see something very special. I think everyone should give both players time it will probarly take them another few years until we can see how good they might be.

Well its not like WCE fans havent been bagging Watts out and saying how crap he is, I think its very poor by both teams having a go at 2 young players who are just starting out.

I hope Naitanui turns out to be a star and if he does we could see something very special. I think everyone should give both players time it will probarly take them another few years until we can see how good they might be.

I agree. Nat & Watts - future guns.

FFS your club picked Watts, fine. Good. I hope, and think, he'll be a star. Good luck to you.

But you continue to whinge about Naitanui. Why? Why not whine about Leigh Brown? You overlooked him too, you know.

Cos ********s immediately post the Naitanui 3 goals vs Hawthorn jumped on the Melbourne board and gave us shit about picking the wrong guy, and Watts is a private school nancey boy etc etc and it goes on. The only reason some dumb demon fans give NicNat shit is because Watts has been given so much, maybe some retribution.

Both will be guns, both were the correct choice for each club, so drop it and piss off.

Why would you consider posting something logical in the bay?

I think most fans of both teams recognise that both Watts and Can'tkickafooty will be very good players in the future. Watts probably more so, but Nick should be okay too.

It's just that this is the sort of thing that goes on in the bay inherently, and it's all in good fun.

WC fans are glad we don't have Watts. Melbourne fans wish they had Naita.

It all boils down to jealousy.

Suggest you guys might want to drop it, considering this board is just a Melb/WCE tip atm.

Most people don't consider Collingwood relevant, which is why they don't get more attention on the bay.

Melbourne, on the other hand, is a powerhouse in waiting, and we have evoked a lot of jealously on the bay recently as a result of this, which is why we are such a greatly discussed side at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cos ********s immediately post the Naitanui 3 goals vs Hawthorn jumped on the Melbourne board and gave us shit about picking the wrong guy, and Watts is a private school nancey boy etc etc and it goes on. The only reason some dumb demon fans give NicNat shit is because Watts has been given so much, maybe some retribution.

Both will be guns, both were the correct choice for each club, so drop it and piss off.

Oh so some trolls from a month ago started shit on the Melbourne board is justification for all the shit now? I know I haven't been here long but it's very tiring.

WCE fans are trolling the Melbourne fans here because it's easy to get a reaction. A funny reaction, too. :D

Both players will be good in time.

Most people don't consider Collingwood relevant, which is why they don't get more attention on the bay.

Melbourne, on the other hand, is a powerhouse in waiting, and we have evoked a lot of jealously on the bay recently as a result of this, which is why we are such a greatly discussed side at the moment.

Okay...

hey, at least I had the common decency to call a ceasefire a few weeks back.

It started well, but was unfortunately broken by an Eagle flog that couldnt help himself.

Since then, its become a war.

Oh so some trolls from a month ago started shit on the Melbourne board is justification for all the shit now? I know I haven't been here long but it's very tiring.

No, because Jack Watts has had every possible unfounded claim said about him on this board for months now... people trying to make out that he's gay, a woman, all sorts of garbage about him as a footballer, saying he's gutless, and plenty more besides.

He's a school kid who's only just starting out in the game FFS.

And it went on unabated without much response from us around here for well over a month originally, before we finally started retaliating. And it's STILL going on.

I even tried to cool things down last night a bit, but it made no difference at all.

More ridiculous still, it's only us Demons that are wearing it for things we say in retaliation. It's never the people spouting the nonsense about Watts that are getting queried about it.

We ran a nickname thread which was purely a pisstake with nothing sinister intended at all, and it's been shut down now for no clear reason.

While another thread featuring comments clearly outside the stated forum rules, levelled at Watts, continues on and on and probably won't be dealt with until the thread reaches 1000 posts.

I don't care so much that some morons feel like they need to say all these bizarre things about Watts now, because after more than 3 months of it, and all the copious quantities of garbage on that other thread, we've actually ended up having to get used to it.

I guess after the latest torrent of it all, I'm too tired of it to really care much about that now. But it's just stupid that we keep wearing it when we fire back.

If people on the other side of it don't like us firing back, then hey, stop pushing from your side. Makes sense to me.

serious-cat-joker.jpg

I'd make the same insult about Jack Watts but all the Melbourne flogs here would accuse me of being homophobic or taking it too far or something.

No, the question is why are West Coast fans so anti-Jack Watts?

They're supposedly over the moon about naitanui but cant stop talking about Watts.

I'd make the same insult about Jack Watts but all the Melbourne flogs here would accuse me of being homophobic or taking it too far or something.

Whereas some of us, including me, have been accused of making racial comments about Naitanui when we haven't been.

It goes both ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Melbourne fans so anti-Nick Naitanui?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back