Why do Cats chumps think 3/5 is better than 3 in a row?

Remove this Banner Ad

Doc_Brown

All Australian
I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Oct 5, 2011
Tier 1
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Firstly - 3 out of 5 is an amazing achievement, well done Handbaggers, your boyfriends must be proud. :thumbsu:

But seriously, the Brisbane team of 01-03 are the greatest team of all time.

When Handbaggers try to rationalize that 3/5 means that they were great over a longer period I can't help but be embarrassed for them. It's like their trying to make a poor excuse as to why their team didn't have the heart or ability to back it up in consecutive years like Brissie.

If the Hawks win the 2012 flag, I'll crap on about how they will be up there with Brisbane coz it shows greater consistency to back it up from 2008. :eek:

Brisbane 01-03 > Hawks 80's > Cats 07-11.

Firstly - 3 out of 5 is an amazing achievement, well done Handbaggers, your boyfriends must be proud. :thumbsu:

But seriously, the Brisbane team of 01-03 are the greatest team of all time.

When Handbaggers try to rationalize that 3/5 means that they were great over a longer period I can't help but be embarrassed for them. It's like their trying to make a poor excuse why their team didn't have the heart or ability to back it up in consecutive years like Brissie.

If the Hawks win the 2012 flag, I'll crap on about how they will be up there with Brisbane coz it shows greater consistency to back it up from 2008. :eek:

Brisbane 01-03 > Hawks 80's > Cats 07-11.

3/5 is better than 1 in 15 :eek::eek::eek:

Lol at Hawks flogs still bringing up 08

We're discussing success here, it'd be best if you took your mound of shit and waited out in the hall. :)

Starting when..? From '07..?

So why the swipe at Richmond..? Haven't they got 10 flags also..?

lawl - are you and that Jade's shemale ****ing?

Do you think just coz they have a premiership tally that they should be considered as one of the greatest clubs of the past 30 years? :eek:

lawl - are you and that Jade's shemale ****ing?

Do you think just coz they have a premiership tally that they should be considered as one of the greatest clubs of the past 30 years? :eek:

Just trying to understand your point here.
Thanks for highlighting that you don't have one.
I guess it should be said that you're 'pointless' then..?
lawl indeed. :eek::thumbsu:

flogger-sign-716775.jpg

Just trying to understand your point here.
Thanks for highlighting that you don't have one.
I guess it should be said that you're 'pointless' then..?
lawl indeed. :eek::thumbsu:

You're such a horribly bland poster.

My point is that you were beating your chest about the Cats being the greatest team of the modern era. They're not, Brisbane are. Geelong didn't have the heart or the ability to string it together like Brisbane did, so Cats fans try to rationalize it by saying it was over a greater period of time. It's all in the OP.

If you have trouble reading - perhaps an Internet forum isn't for you. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're such a horribly bland poster.

As opposed to this "masterpiece" you've created..? :rolleyes:
lawl.

My point is that you were beating your chest about the Cats being the greatest team of the modern era. They're not, Brisbane are. Geelong didn't have the heart or the ability to string it together like Brisbane did, so Cats fans try to rationalize it by saying it was over a greater period of time. It's all in the OP.

Show me where. Link or gtfo.

If you have trouble reading - perhaps an Internet forum isn't for you.

hahaha, same could be said for you and your inability to keep your thread from being derailed before the second page. :eek::thumbsu:

Some would say that the AFL is in fact the modern Era, meaning Hawthorn are middle of the pack in terms of "greatness"
2 flags along with Essendon, Adelaide and North.
3 flags Brisbane, Geelong, Eagles.

You can measure from 1901 as far as I'm concerned, Brisbane are still the best - Geelong could only perform in grand finals against some of the worst opposition going around.

As opposed to this "masterpiece" you've created..? :rolleyes:
lawl.

Show me where. Link or gtfo.

hahaha, same could be said for you and your inability to keep your thread from being derailed before the second page. :eek::thumbsu:

*yawn*

3 scoops of vanilla and I'm still left wanting.

Oh no's, the old yawn response.
Well this thread has well and truly peaked. ppfftt.

3 scoops of vanilla and I'm still left wanting.

So no link to make this remotely interesting then? Bland indeed. :(

Oh no's, the old yawn response.
Well this thread has well and truly peaked. ppfftt.

So no link to make this remotely interesting then? Bland indeed. :(

Odd how you see no point to the thread, yet you see the need to attempt to derail it.

Poor confused little boy. :eek:

Also seem to recall a couple of 3 in a rows this year.
3 in a row vs. Pies
3 in a row vs. Hawks

Ergh.

Perhaps you and buttmeister should hook up and try and work on your material together.

Odd how you see no point to the thread, yet you see the need to attempt to derail it.

Poor confused little boy.

hmmm, still hitting those dizzying heights with your word play I see.

Perhaps you and buttmeister should hook up and try and work on your material together.

hahaha, good one.
What a wordsmith you are...

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Cats chumps think 3/5 is better than 3 in a row?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back