Why do Collingwood supporters have this new found urge to defend Ch9.?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Ted Pellitts
replacing meteorologist rob gel with livinia nixon was a big blue for mine.

Is there any meteorologists on TV anymore?

Seems they've all been replaced with inoffensive fluff people..

I swear most of the population must be on prozac or something..

Drop the bomb now i say and let's start again.

Mike Pook was the best.

m501668.jpg

ABC Tasmania lost an icon when they replaced him.

Originally posted by sandeano
Probably the only time the "world class hooters" and "Livinia Nixon" will ever be mentioned in the same thread.

So true.

Im suprised Daryyl didn't give her a nice xmas pressie (voucher = boob job) back in the ole Hey Hey days.

Im sure he gently suggested it though.:p

Originally posted by SaveFeriss
So true.

Im suprised Daryyl didn't give her a nice xmas pressie (voucher = boob job) back in the ole Hey Hey days.

Im sure he gently suggested it though.:p

I suppose the Channel 9 News people wanted a gal who wouldn't let anything get in the way of Lakes Entrance when presenting the forecast.

Unlike the buxom Brand Power lass who always holds whatever product she is hawking right in front of her chest, meaning every bloke watching is well aware of the sponsor's stuff.

I suppose the Channel 9 News people wanted a gal who wouldn't let anything get in the way of Lakes Entrance when presenting the forecast.

Unlike the buxom Brand Power lass who always holds whatever product she is hawking right in front of her chest, meaning every bloke watching is well aware of the sponsor's stuff.

That reminds me... For the Gold Coasters..

If you like a drink and are in the Robina area at all, I highly reccomend the Dog & Parrot drive through at the moment.

The woman serving there on nights is an absolute glamour and she practically shoves her **** in your face as she almost reaches into the car to place ya beers on your lap... I swear if i wasnt biting my tounge I'd be able too......

I don't know if everyone recieves this treatment but it sure keeps me going back each night for a six pack :p

Originally posted by skipper kelly
Why do Collingwood supporters have this new found urge to support and defend all things to do with Ch9.?

What Collingwood supporters are you talking about? I've never defended Nine. As Tasmania doesn't get it, we have the spin-off Win Television, and most days they aren't worth the time. The same with Southern Cross.

You know I don't really watch adds but now I'm gonna check that out. That's pretty funny.

i reckon she's pretty ugly that woman. i'd say no.

Originally posted by MarkT
I think 9 are pretty stupid. They waste far too much time on unimportant teams for the sake of political correctness.
Theres no such thing as an unimportant team. Everyone has supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood fans may defend Eddie as most supporters would support their club (except richmond) but not ch9, they are the worst network with the worst shows and when they find a good aussie show they push it back against talking crap

I would never defend ch9 and they should never have cut off the Price is right as it should never have been on and they should have stuck with the cricket. Last hour of the last day a result still possible and its not news time so they had no excuse leaving

and ch9 have the worst special comments man in Garry Lyon

Bring footy back to 7 without Tim Watson

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Collingwood supporters have this new found urge to defend Ch9.?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back