Why do people call "Geelong" "handbaggers?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, I remember this muppet up and about when Geelong won the flags. Looking at his post history he melted so hard after the 2013 QF loss to Freo he never came back. Can only imagine how much he melted when they lost the PF to Hawks.
If memory serves me correctly he started the Haha awesome - We get to play the purple ****s thread in 2012... then losing to Freo 2 years in a row was the straw the broke the camels back. I dont think he came back from 'Eastern Europe' for the Hawks prelim

If memory serves me correctly he started the Haha awesome - We get to play the purple ****s thread in 2012... then losing to Freo 2 years in a row was the straw the broke the camels back. I dont think he came back from 'Eastern Europe' for the Hawks prelim
I miss those days, there were some great threads

I miss those days, there were some great threads
It was indeed a bit more Wild West. There were some strange posters passing through around that time. Derailing threads with threats of knife violence and all.

Why did so many people on Bigfooty call the Blues Rapetank? It was so popular that Chief had to censor the word

Why did so many people on Bigfooty call the Blues Rapetank? It was so popular that Chief had to censor the word
Why don't you name a player matey - and lets see how far that gets you? Go on - you know you can dot it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back