Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

lions_den

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 15, 2007
East Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Well it can't be success on the field, so what makes them so intolerable? Are they all born flogs, or is the flogness ingrained into them through seasons of following Carlton?

What makes them post the complete and utter tripe that they do? Are their egos so badly damaged by their teams lack of success over the past decade that they need to compensate by posting garbage? Does this behaviour heal their wounded egos?

Are they this intolerable in person?

Enlighten me.

^ see above for another example of a troll who is much, much worse than any of ours. Worse than Duritz even - unlike IWAGD, at least he isn't a bandwagoner and places high esteem on a collection of H/A wins .

Thread proves otherwise.

Duritz was quite possibly the worst temporary troll on here. Much worse than ours. At least Gibbs2Yarran is entertaining.
Well the thing is, there are Carlton posters trolling the whole site 24/7, not just bay 13. Duritz is actually a great poster outside of here.

^ see above for another example of a troll who is much, much worse than any of ours. Worse than Duritz even - unlike IWAGD, at least he isn't a bandwagoner and places high esteem on a collection of H/A wins .
[COUGH]celtic_pride[/COUGH]

Only Carlton posters have had the ability to ruin gameday threads on OUR board. Even Hawthorn posters were exemplary.

Most likely board numbers. I think we have one of the largest groups on here - bound to get some idiots.

At least we still troll even when we're going horribly. I haven't seen a Hawthorn supporter in here for weeks. Fickle, fickle people those Hawthorn-ers.

Most likely board numbers. I think we have one of the largest groups on here - bound to get some idiots.
A valid point, though I do believe the worst Carlton posters are still the worst overall. I don't enter the main board a whole lot, but just about every thread has a Carlton troll, and when there's one more arrive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But back onto Bay 13, i have never seen so much shit as what Hodgepodge creates.

I mean, sure, i get it. The guy thinks he's funny hammering away at the same subject, never giving in. I get it. But TBH, it's still shit. I even cringe when he trolls a club other than Carlton.

If it was 2001, sure, his trolls might be original. The guy needs to look up to SweetLeftFoot and Costanza to know how to add to this...vibrant...community. Point stands for IWAGD as well.

But back onto Bay 13, i have never seen so much shit as what Hodgepodge creates.

I mean, sure, i get it. The guy thinks he's funny hammering away at the same subject, never giving in. I get it. But TBH, it's still shit. I even cringe when he trolls a club other than Carlton.

If it was 2001, sure, his trolls might be original. The guy needs to look up to SweetLeftFoot and Costanza to know how to add to this...vibrant...community.
HP doesn't troll outside of bay 13 to my knowledge, which is basically the point I'm making. Everyone trolls in bay 13, it's what it's for.

Carlton are the worst ?:confused:

All offseason it was the Hawthorn fans who wouldnt shut up and seemed the worst.

Then from the opening Thursday night untill Essendon's fluke in Rd 3, Carlton fans were quite bad.

But since then Duritz and lions_den of Brisbane have been deplorable and have made the perception of Brisbane fans drop considerably and are clearly the worst posters on BigFooty, and drag the few good Brisbane fans down them.

SO you haven't yet caught on to that fact that IWAGD is the alt account of a banned poster.

Carlton are the worst ?:confused:

All offseason it was the Hawthorn fans who wouldnt shut up and seemed the worst.

Then from the opening Thursday night untill Essendon's fluke in Rd 3, Carlton fans were quite bad.

But since then Duritz and lions_den of Brisbane have been deplorable and have made the perception of Brisbane fans drop considerably and are clearly the worst posters on BigFooty, and drag the few good Brisbane fans down them.

But Carlton fans are the only BigFooty posters that feel the need to invade other boards in mass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back