Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

28vq9vn.jpg

LOL
Well played :thumbsu:

Come on Black Flog, we need proof that you rejected IWAGD, or the allegations and suspicions will continue! :p

I give them 2 weeks tops
Should we post a poll to determine which one gets to be the chick & which one gets to be the guy?

I highly doubt we will see him in this thread again.
Dammit. I really wanted to hear his explanation.
It's bound to be a little like the guy in NSW who was caught *ahem* "in relations" with a cow, whose excuse was "I was taking a piss, and it backed up on me!"

You've put a lot of effort into this thread with these types of responses to G2Y. I trust you realise that he's a troll and not really a Carlton supporter...

Otherwise, he's actually making you look pretty stupid.

ROFL LOL LMAO ROFLMAO :D :D :) :D

You don't say Baz.. here i thought G2Y was a serious poster trying to create some serious debates on BF. :rolleyes:

While he is a troll.. i fear that he is in fact a Carlton supporter. :eek:

ROFL, LMFAO, etc. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be one of the first to admit that some of our efforts are cringe-worthy here. I suppose it comes with the attention, but there's only so much one can defend.
sorry thrawn!

Dammit. I really wanted to hear his explanation.
It's bound to be a little like the guy in NSW who was caught *ahem* "in relations" with a cow, whose excuse was "I was taking a piss, and it backed up on me!"

Speaking of things backing up on you, is it possible we've just identified IWAGD?

2i3kpj.jpg

From a psychological point of view IWAGD is showing symptoms of latent and repressed love for Carlton and Carlton supporters.

We're waiting IWADG. :)

:confused::confused::confused:
Celtic used to be Geelong. That is common knowledge.
G2Y has admitted he was Richmond until 1996. Didn't you make a comment when he admited that ( regarding missing the Carlton 1995 flag )

Turncoats are not supporters.

So cos I left the feral tigers when I was 9 years old that makes me a turncoat? I guess that means Frankston Rover should be St Kilda Rover hey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back