Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Guns back pwning you fools :D

I wouldn't say that , although his recent deeds have proven that not all Carlton posters are the worst posters, and some of us are very grateful for his insightful post.

However that is not to say that some other Carlton posters are not the "Anthony Rocca's" of BF.

I remember last year when the front page of Bay13 was literally half Carlton threads. Now let see, if we don't respond we are gutless & just take it. If we respond we are suckers. Nice position for you & the others to be in as you see a win win situation.
If people don't like seeing so many Carlton posters in Bay13 then don't throw out the bait so we can take it. I'm happy to take the bait because to me it is all good fun & half the time I post dribble people don't bother to research it so they can find out I am bullshitting.
I would have thought that bay13 is generally for slagging off at each other without getting too personal or taking it too seriously. I'm happy to berate someone if they get too personal with me.
You talk about Carlton posters taking it seriously ? Well I see your hawk mates including yourself posting comments that take on seriousness too. I don't see all that much difference to your posting style & plenty of other carlton posters.
You guys take the Carlton posters like Gunslinger too seriously, he is just winding you up with his bullshit claims about himself.
Big Red gets you guys everytime, all he is doing is posting outrageous claims to bait you in. HodgePodge does the same thing as Red and it is what the Bay is about. Make some outrageous claims & allow everyone to abuse each other in hopefully a fairly friendly way.
The problem I have is not what happens in the Bay, this sort of crap is happening all over this forum.

That depends on how many have been to bed with your mother.:rolleyes:
Join date: June 2009. I'll let that primary school remark slip through to the keeper, there's still time for you!

The problem I have is not what happens in the Bay, this sort of crap is happening all over this forum.

Join date: June 2009. I'll let that primary school remark slip through to the keeper, there's still time for you!
I'm just replying too a stupid statement with a stupid post.
I have a young daughter that's a carlton supporter and i can asure you she is not "infested with AIDS", as I'm sure sunny tees mums not.
There's no place for any of the above posts on bigfooty.

I'm just replying too a stupid statement with a stupid post.
I have a young daughter that's a carlton supporter and i can asure you she is not "infested with AIDS", as I'm sure sunny tees mums not.
There's no place for any of the above posts on bigfooty.

If you have followed football for a while, or even cricket, you would probably know about sledging.
Luckily for Carlton you are not a star player on their team, because you probably just cracked the shits, thumped someone and got suspended.

This is bay 13 newbie. It can be entertaining but its not nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity is for the weak that is why Carlton is number 1 we have no pity for shit teams.

Number 1 on the ladder - nope.
Number 1 alphabetically - nope
Number 1 for integrity - big nope

Hmmm must be number 1 choice for "pitiable fools"

Even Mr T would "pity the fool" and he wasn't weak.

Ahaha that fool follows me around too.

Nothing I love more than these threads , you know you have hit a nerve with the flogs and minions of bay 13 when they constantly bring you up or your club.

Let the opposition obsession with the Blues continue, nothing more fun than logging onto Bay 13 knowing 50% of the threads are Carlton related.

Nothing I love more than these threads , you know you have hit a nerve with the flogs and minions of bay 13 when they constantly bring you up or your club.

Let the opposition obsession with the Blues continue, nothing more fun than logging onto Bay 13 knowing 50% of the threads are Carlton related.

Hahaha yeah that pretty much says it all. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Carlton have the worst posters on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back