Why I Hope Chad Will Win the Charlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

The best utility player bar none.

Covers defense, Shoots into the midfield, kicks a few lazy goals.

No one can stop him !!

LOL he is a great player I grant you, but by God, he is a complete and utter 3%@%@# and probably the worst bad loser in the game.

He's refusal to shake a Carlton player's game at the dome sums up Chaddy Cornes to a tee, and he really needs to show some more class and less arrogance on the field IMHO.

I know its got nothing to do with football ability, but I heard Riccuito gave him a hiding in a pub for prancing around with tickets all over himself?
Is this true?

& all of the chad nay-sayers posting above wouldnt have him playing at their respective clubs would they? :rolleyes:
No, of course not.

They wouldn't have Chad Cornes because they call him arrogant, and
they wouldn't have Warren Tredrea because they call him a tosser, and
they wouldn't have Gavin Wanganeen because they called him a diver, and
they wouldn't have Byron Pickett because they called him a sniper, and
they wouldn't have Josh Carr, because they call him a irritating little snot, and
they wouldn't have Shaun Burgoyne, because they call him overrated, and
they wouldn't have Kane Cornes, because they reckon he just picks up cheap kicks across half-back, and
they wouldn't have Dean Brogan, because they reckon he has anger management problems.

And they wouldn't have a premiership, because they wouldn't have all those players.

Stuff the Charlie - I'd rather see him win another premiership medallion.:)

Why, because I barrack for Port - no other reason needed....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know its got nothing to do with football ability, but I heard Riccuito gave him a hiding in a pub for prancing around with tickets all over himself?
Is this true?

Chinese whispers mate. Ricciuto got into a dustup with Josh Carr at the Ramsgate. Pftt... where have you been?

Shane Crawford won a Brownlow and he is knob. I reckon James Hird is a pansy and don't rate him as a footballer but 98% of people would not agree with me. On the weight of those numbers you'd say I was in the wrong. My point is perception is not always reality. Chad Cornes is a fantastic footballer who has gone up another notch this year to an elite footballer who will go extremely close to winning the Brownlow.

Don't rate James Hird as a footballer? You are obviously a tool of the highest order.

Obviously. My point was that I am blinded because for whatever reason I just don't like him. It clouds my judgement, but all the stats and indicators would say he is a great player.

You can still dislike or even hate someone and admire or respect them.

Back in the 80's i hated Brereton more than any other player ever, yet i admired the way he played and called him, and still do, a champion.

You can still dislike or even hate someone and admire or respect them.

Back in the 80's i hated Brereton more than any other player ever, yet i admired the way he played and called him, and still do, a champion.

Once again that is my point. Love, hate, admire, respect doesn't come into it. The fact is he is an extremely talented footballer who is having a stellar year and will go very close to winning the Brownlow. People who can not see that are letting their emotions cloud their judgement or simply have no idea about the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why I Hope Chad Will Win the Charlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back