Why so much hate for the Freo song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
I never used to like it, but even though I didn't like it I didn't mind it to the point where I'd say it was a bad song. Now I like it, the electric guitars and the HEAVE HO chant, good stuff.

But even BT just said something like 'it hasn't improved'

Stick it up your arse BT, your commentary hasn't improved either it goes backwards every week. how unprofessional.

But even BT just said something like 'it hasn't improved'
Stick it up your arse BT, your commentary hasn't improved either it goes backwards every week. how unprofessional.

straw clutching, needing to grasp at any negative to attach to freos win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. It's a bad song, and we could've gotten rid of it. There were some much better alternative options that went up to a membership vote... alas...

It's terrible.

Serious question: do Freo fans actually look forward to singing it after the game? Do you enjoy seeing the players sing it?

freo fans dont have to sing it, only the players ;) lol

couldnt care less to be honest, is the song worse than freos overall winning record, finals appearances etc in the AFL? no...that is what we want to be good at.

Just as the players were starting to sing he said "Fremantle's first ever finals win".

How is it possible to screw up absolute basic shit like that? :eek:

Just as the players were starting to sing he said "Fremantle's first even finals win".

How is it possible to screw up absolute basic shit like that? :eek:

the amount of stuffups with freos finals stats has been laughable. it confuses the hell out of a lot of grown men it seems.

the best one is "will want to win their first final"

Not as bad as Ports. We are the Power from Port, it's more than a sport. We'll never stop stop stop 'til we're top top top. Give me a break.
Don't mind Freo's TBH.

Cheesy pop-rock crap, not even close to resembling a club anthem.
Hearing it out played out on the speakers @ Patersons is hilarious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why so much hate for the Freo song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back