Why will come in for Harty?

Remove this Banner Ad

McGrath for Hart.

I'm hoping they don't risk McCrae with a handful of other niggles in the side. We don't want to be a few blokes down by half time. That would get Whitey a game, although I'd love to see either Corrie or Rischitelli have a run. MacDonald would be the best chance from the first year kids.

IMO clearly McGrath.

Played very well against the Saints & certainly added some spark on the forward line. Can be versatile up forward or back, & with the doubt on Fly is the obvious choice.

I think we need more runners than height as Port rely very heavily on the smalls eg. Burgoynes, Wanganeen, on-ballers, etc to help Tredrea kick a winning score.

I think Mal would clearly cover Lade/Thurstans up forward, with Leppa for Tredrea therefore pace & agility is the greater concern. Adds up to McGrath.

joshhem said:
Put vossy on the vetrans list and give us some breathing room under the celery (salary) cap

Dont understand the veterans list - Hart and White are on it apparently - whats the criteria ? Can't Voss go on and one of the others come off ??? and where does Lynch fit in ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Why will come in for Harty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back