Wield that axe!

Remove this Banner Ad

And i dont care if Moles is only in his 5th game. He is 24 years old and has played plenty of footy. There is a reason he didn't get a game at Geelong - because he wasn't good enough. Geelong are the team to beat, and we wont get it done with players who didn't make the cut. It's like pitting the best of the AFL vs the best of the VFL.

The AFL is a MASSIVE step up from the VFL.
And by using that logic J-Pod shouldnt be getting a game cause he was passed over by Collingwood? Hes doing alright isnt he?
Rodan is doing well and he was dumped by Richmond FFS!

J-Pod will be exposed when a real full back plays on him, away from the cattery.

But that isn't my point. Do you see Moles in a premiership winning midfield? Up against the likes of Geelong and Hawthorn? Because I seriously cannot see it. He is okay, but okay doesn't get it done.

J-Pod will be exposed when a real full back plays on him, away from the cattery.

But that isn't my point. Do you see Moles in a premiership winning midfield? Up against the likes of Geelong and Hawthorn? Because I seriously cannot see it. He is okay, but okay doesn't get it done.

If we were to win this year, no.
However, in 2 or 3 years, yes.
But at the moment, who is more likely to get us over the line? He is clearly better than the people play in the 2's. The only one who could replace him and do a better job (arguably) is Reid, who is returning from injury anyway.

So the contest wasn't hot in the last? Seemed to me like the entensity was the hottest it was in the last and we seemed to be the better out of it. The look of releif on the pie players faces clearly shows they didn't put the cue in the rack as some claim they did. Unfortunitly we just let them get out to a too big of a lead. It's an issue for concern no doubt but i will be more worried at collingwood for not being able to put away a side missing 5 key players and down a man all game.

If we were to win this year, no.
However, in 2 or 3 years, yes.
But at the moment, who is more likely to get us over the line? He is clearly better than the people play in the 2's. The only one who could replace him and do a better job (arguably) is Reid, who is returning from injury anyway.

Don't you know who Callan Ward is?

So the contest wasn't hot in the last? Seemed to me like the entensity was the hottest it was in the last and we seemed to be the better out of it. The look of releif on the pie players faces clearly shows they didn't put the cue in the rack as some claim they did. Unfortunitly we just let them get out to a too big of a lead. It's an issue for concern no doubt but i will be more worried at collingwood for not being able to put away a side missing 5 key players and down a man all game.

You really are a fool. Which extends to your writing abilities.

The very same one who has played one VFL reserves game in about 3 months? Hardly prepared to step up into an AFL midfield. Maybe in 3 weeks or so.

How about playing Gia in the middle and putting Everitt into the team as a forward? Is Moles a better mid than Gia?

IN: Johnson (maybe), Murphy, Ward, Everitt, Reid, Hargrave

Out: Addison, Hahn, Moles, Stack, Gia, Higgins(inj)

Only 6 changes, sure you don't just want to swap Williamstown for Bulldogs next week....

Depends a lot on fitness of Murphy, Johnson, Hargrave, Higgins as to changes but

OUT: Stack (Shitness and being a squib avoiding contact), Higgins (Injurred or if not dropped for not being able to kick), Maybe Hahn as seems to have lost the things that made him a valuable player in his defensive skills, lack of options to fill that role may save him though (can't expect Lake to be player putting most pressure on forwardline every week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about playing Gia in the middle and putting Everitt into the team as a forward? Is Moles a better mid than Gia?

Thats certainly a possibility, but Gia is already playing on ball a fair bit (i think?). I think everitt will come in for higgins/stack before moles.

i would really like to see rocket persist with Everitt in the defence. It gives us another forward target in Lake until Murph returns. I honestly can't see how Johnno will solve our problems. We need plenty of quick runners on the field and we've been exposed by our lack of pace over the past fortnight. I think some of the experienced players need a reality check by playing 1 or 2 weeks for Willy.

INS: Ward, Reid, Everitt.
OUT: Stack, Hahn, Grant (will probably be suspended)

People with an IQ over 50 and some football knowledge would know what I'm talking about.

You want to bring in 4 underdone players!
Ward, Johnno, Murphy and Reid!
Against a hardened team like Brisbane!
The other 18 would have to play 90% TOG for that to work.

I honestly can't see how Johnno will solve our problems.

2009 - Number 1 in the league for inside 50 entries - Brad Johnson.

We are falling apart across half forward and having a player who knows when and where to run is crucial to a good forward set up. We have 2 of the best, both of whom who aren't playing. When they return then look for us to play much better football.

2009 - Number 1 in the league for inside 50 entries - Brad Johnson.

We are falling apart across half forward and having a player who knows when and where to run is crucial to a good forward set up. We have 2 of the best, both of whom who aren't playing. When they return then look for us to play much better football.

I actually agree with this.
If we had the Johnno of '09 in our team, we would be top 4 no worries.
Just hope he can hit that form soon though/

Remove this Banner Ad

Wield that axe!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back