Recommitted Will Day [re-signed for 4 years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe they weren't willing to overpay to the extent Hawthorn may have?
Or maybe he had no interest in leaving?

Anyhow, if you think we overpaid, you haven't been paying attention. 3 games in the midfield and he has well and truly showed his class.

Or maybe he had no interest in leaving?
Maybe. I’m not suggesting he did.

Anyhow, if you think we overpaid, you haven't been paying attention. 3 games in the midfield and he has well and truly showed his class.

Didn’t suggest you overpaid. Did suggest you may have.

It’s hard to say without knowing how much you paid, which I don’t, and I’m sure you don’t either.

The signature would have cost plenty but the hawks had to have it no matter what …

They have so much cap space they will barely be able to hit the cap floor anyway.

Damn. Good signing by the Hawks. Good midfield developing there, albeit a long way away from competing.

Adelaide only have themselves to blame. He was available to them in the 19 draft.

Wanganeen Milera and now Day. Kosi Pickett next? Not much happening in SA to entice the young guns home especially with Hinkley at the wheel.

Well done Hawks.

Think you will find it was the Crows who made the massive pitch for Day, not Port Adelaide.

Still fantastic news for the Hawks ahead of their big clash against their traditional rivals tomorrow :)

Definitely has earned his big pay day :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or perhaps he got paid alot more to stay in Melbourne?

I am sure the Crows would have offered as much, if not more than what the Hawks are giving him

Said this a couple of weeks ago, Hawthorn generally don't lose players they want to keep to rival clubs, even when they are rebuilding.

Can't think of many at the top of my head that flew the Hawks nest that hurt Hawthorn since Darren Jarman.

What makes you so sure of this?
I doubt a club is going to be able to poach a player from a club he’s quite happy at without offering more coin.

giphy.gif

Future (Hawthorn) captain, brownlow medal, norm smith and premiership medal winner right here!

Maybe they weren't willing to overpay to the extent Hawthorn may have?

We'll talk again when FA comes around. Keep our boy safe in the meantime.
But, but, but. Show us , why hasn’t he signed already.

He signs in no time as was suggested, and then

But but but you overpaid, and we’ll get him in the next lifetime

🤣🤣🤣

You should post this a few more times. You don’t look desperate for a bite at all.
It seems when proven wrong and have nothing else, you go harder at proving how out of touch one is

This thread has been so funny watching people thinking they are playing SuperCoach

I doubt a club is going to be able to poach a player from a club he’s quite happy at without offering more coin.

I’m not sure it’s that uncommon for players to move to better clubs for less coin.

But, but, but. Show us , why hasn’t he signed already.

He signs in no time as was suggested, and then

But but but you overpaid, and we’ll get him in the next lifetime

🤣🤣🤣
What’s this got to do with what I posted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Will Day [re-signed for 4 years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back