Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

And the Hawfs will finish 16th with their last finals win coming all the way back in 2015.
Read an article recently about how quickly the Hawks are rebuilding. Work experience kid surely?

Read an article recently about how quickly the Hawks are rebuilding. Work experience kid surely?
Hawthorn are the fastest rebuilders in the biz. Who can forget the stunning 10-week rebuild they embarked on during 2017 which saw them swiftly plummet off the edge of the cliff to the current disaster we have before us.

wile e. coyote fall GIF by Looney Tunes

Last edited:
What has gone wrong at the Cattery this year?
Top 8 and perfectly poised to qualify for finals in the back half of the year. Now what about everyone's favourite Tigers? Sold the farm for a couple of GWS mids for instant gratification yet are languishing in 12th. And just to add insult to injury the 5-timer Tom Hawkins is about to overtake little Jacky Riewoldt in total goals and likely crack the 800 mark next year while Jacky will retire just short of the mark. That'll sting I reckon.

12thmond.png

Now what about everyone's favourite Tigers? Sold the farm for a couple of GWS mids for instant gratification yet are languishing in 12th. And just to add insult to injury the 5-timer Tom Hawkins is about to overtake little Jacky Riewoldt in total goals and likely crack the 800 mark next year while Jacky will retire just short of the mark. That'll sting I reckon.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Top 8 and perfectly poised to qualify for finals in the back half of the year. Now what about everyone's favourite Tigers? Sold the farm for a couple of GWS mids for instant gratification yet are languishing in 12th. And just to add insult to injury the 5-timer Tom Hawkins is about to overtake little Jacky Riewoldt in total goals and likely crack the 800 mark next year while Jacky will retire just short of the mark. That'll sting I reckon.

View attachment 1734365
Jack hasn't played full-time full forward for over 5 years, plus Jack is capable of kicking more than 8 goals.
Taranto is one of the Brownlow favourites. Jack Bowels is a dud. Cats are desperately trying to make the finals which is a huge drop off.
Something has gone wrong down there that's fo sho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack hasn't played full-time full forward for over 5 years, plus Jack is capable of kicking more than 8 goals.
Taranto is one of the Brownlow favourites. Jack Bowels is a dud. Cats are desperately trying to make the finals which is a huge drop off.
Something has gone wrong down there that's fo sho.
All I'm hearing is Jack is set to retire with less goals than Hawkins and under 800 in total while the Tigers are languishing in 12th despite trading out of two drafts for immediate results. Their head coach has also walked out after realizing he's set the club up for a Hawthorn like crash-and-burn while the reigning premiers Geelong rejuvenated their list and are currently poised to play finals yet again. My scribes are also telling me to watch this space as Geelong are set to clean up trade week yet again, as if bringing in Bruhn, Henry, Bowes and Pick 7 last year wasn't already enough.

All I'm hearing is Jack is set to retire with less goals than Hawkins and under 800 in total while the Tigers are languishing in 12th despite trading out of two drafts for immediate results. Their head coach has also walked out after realizing he's set the club up for a Hawthorn like crash-and-burn while the reigning premiers Geelong rejuvenated their list and are currently poised to play finals yet again. My scribes are also telling me to watch this space as Geelong are set to clean up trade week yet again, as if bringing in Bruhn, Henry, Bowes and Pick 7 last year wasn't already enough.
james franco sandwich GIF

Good luck Mr glass half full.

Just hearing some news from the grapevine in regards to Punt Rd, they won’t be playing finals this year so for all fans who haven’t already ditched their memberships there will be a skip positioned at the corner of Swan St and Dickman St this coming weekend for you to offload all your trash such as worn out slippers, used needles and various premiership merch from a long begotten time.

Help keep Australia beautiful. 👍

In a thread about Geelong not making the 8 🤦‍♂️

Oh, from the Handbagger comments I thought it must be a thread about Richmond or Collingwood 🤷‍♂️ Congrats on your July 8thmiership 👍

Collingwould on top of the ladder all year only to blow it at the end

So like Geelol 2019, 2017, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2008… 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back