Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

With everyone Bloody Bitching about the Price we Paid.

Did anyone Bloody Think that we Gave a 2nd Rounder is how we Rated him because IF we did not Bloody Rate WHE not that High then we would not Bloody Traded the Future 2nd Round.

Did anyone even Think of That:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did anyone Bloody Think that we Gave a 2nd Rounder is how we Rated him because IF we did not Bloody Rate WHE not that High then we would not Bloody Traded the Future 2nd Round.

Did anyone even Think of That:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Not bloody me

Did you ever bloody think that maybe our bloody recruitment department isn't completely bloody infallible bloody and people have a bloody right to a bloody opinion?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you ever bloody think that maybe our bloody recruitment department isn't completely bloody infallible bloody and people have a bloody right to a bloody opinion?

I KNOW PEOPLE HAVE THERE OPINION AND HERE I AM TRYING TO BE POSTIVE ON WHY WE TRADED THE FUTURE 2ND ROUNDER FOR WHE.

WHY WOULD I EVEN BOTHER TO POST STUFF THEN

I KNOW PEOPLE HAVE THERE OPINION AND HERE I AM TRYING TO BE POSTIVE ON WHY WE TRADED THE FUTURE 2ND ROUNDER FOR WHE.

WHY WOULD I EVEN BOTHER TO POST STUFF THEN
be calm dave. just have to laugh at some of the stuff written on here some times, instead
of getting angry and you will enjoy it more

when in unhappy mood, log off and half a night off, it's what i do dave.

I have been keeping my Distance since the last few Posts I had when I was mad.

Knowing here is not a Good Place to be. Won't Miss Much

Not enough bloody rolly eyes!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

People are annoyed that every man and his dog were getting discounted players from GWS, but we paid full price for WHE.
Even if we rated him as a second rounder, people think we could have got him for less than that based on the other deals GWS was doing

wtf are you talking about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are annoyed that every man and his dog were getting discounted players from GWS, but we paid full price for WHE.
Even if we rated him as a second rounder, people think we could have got him for less than that based on the other deals GWS was doing

Saints had to pay Simmlar Price to us for Jack Steele

Saints had to pay Simmlar Price to us for Jack Steele
If a certain someone had kept his mouth shut over the past 18 months we probably could have worked out a different deal. WHE has the talent, he can show us that he's definitely worth the second rounder but if we paid a third and he doesn't come off, no one would bat an eyelid.

Last edited:
You get what you pay for. Look at the former GWS players who have just been delisted by Carlton and our own one in Golds. If they don't cost much there's usually a good reason.

Curse those GWS football people and their rating of players differently.:drunk:

You get what you pay for. Look at the former GWS players who have just been delisted by Carlton and our own one in Golds. If they don't cost much there's usually a good reason.

Very True. IF You not paying much then there not a good prospect of coming a Good Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back