Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

What does Hair go to do with it Vicky Park ?

Needs to grow the fro back.

e75c84a54b28d5e273199579e6c0a532.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

With everyone Bloody Bitching about the Price we Paid.

Did anyone Bloody Think that we Gave a 2nd Rounder is how we Rated him because IF we did not Bloody Rate WHE not that High then we would not Bloody Traded the Future 2nd Round.

Did anyone even Think of That:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not bloody me

Did you ever bloody think that maybe our bloody recruitment department isn't completely bloody infallible bloody and people have a bloody right to a bloody opinion?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I KNOW PEOPLE HAVE THERE OPINION AND HERE I AM TRYING TO BE POSTIVE ON WHY WE TRADED THE FUTURE 2ND ROUNDER FOR WHE.

WHY WOULD I EVEN BOTHER TO POST STUFF THEN

Not enough bloody rolly eyes!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The BF boards just too good bloody
****en!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hyphen
We haven't had many of those

He's on the park which is a plus. From what I have gathered from training reports he's been on the wing in match simulations, pushing forward and snapping goals.
I watched him a bit yesterday and he looked ok but didnt really stand out. For him though it should be the pre season matches that determines whether he starts the year in the AFL or VFL. You would think he will get a chance to stake a position in the first 2 pre season games.

I watched him a bit yesterday and he looked ok but didnt really stand out. For him though it should be the pre season matches that determines whether he starts the year in the AFL or VFL. You would think he will get a chance to stake a position in the first 2 pre season games.
It looks to me as though he was playing within himself yesterday. Of course we don't know what's going on behind doors. He may well have been told he's playing the first game so just go out and play as instructed and don't get injured. What we do know about him is that he has outstanding ability which he hasn't been able show due to injury. He wouldn't have been recruited unless the club view him as best 22. So the question becomes do you start him off in the seniors or ease him into the side via the VFL as we did with Aish.

It looks to me as though he was playing within himself yesterday. Of course we don't know what's going on behind doors. He may well have been told he's playing the first game so just go out and play as instructed and don't get injured. What we do know about him is that he has outstanding ability which he hasn't been able show due to injury. He wouldn't have been recruited unless the club view him as best 22. So the question becomes do you start him off in the seniors or ease him into the side via the VFL as we did with Aish.

I have the WHE in my ideal 22 for round one, and I think he can add a lot if he's in the mood. As to the bolded bit, you might be right about it but I hope you aren't. I think WHE has a high ceiling, but he hasn't done enough in his career to rest on his laurels. Unlike someone like Daniel Wells, I reckon the WHE needs to push hard to cement his spot.

I say all that, but I'm not much bothered that he's not delivering shock and awe in training. As long as he trains consistently and his body is right, I'm confident he'll do what he needs to do on game days.

I am sure the club has hopes for him and wants him to become best 22. That would be their plan but not with certainty. Don't think he could have been promised a round 1 game, he just doesn't have the runs on the board to justify that. He will need to earn it in the pre season

Personally I wouldn't have him best 22 currently assuming Elliott and Fasolo are ready. Still it won't surprise if he has a good pre season and has secured a spot by round 1.

I am sure the club has hopes for him and wants him to become best 22. That would be their plan but not with certainty. Don't think he could have been promised a round 1 game, he just doesn't have the runs on the board to justify that. He will need to earn it in the pre season

Personally I wouldn't have him best 22 currently assuming Elliott and Fasolo are ready. Still it won't surprise if he has a good pre season and has secured a spot by round 1.

Be a lot of Players battling for the Best 22 over Pre-Season.

Competition brings the best out of Players

Yep, this. Players like Adams and Aish earned their stripes in the VFL in their 1st seasons. Didn't harm them, won't hurt WHE.

Given what he cost and if he's done a full pre season and isn't in the seniors for round 1 I'd be disappointed.

Much prefer we select the side on form rather than what a player cost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back