Confirmed Will Phillips - re-signed to 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

so christian petracca has interest in going to play for north melbourne?!?!?

what did i miss?
i never saw anything about north specifically,it maybe here somewhere,i think its all started from leaving him on ground when badly injured,so bit of negative toward dees,but this first im seeing north singled out,maybe just a potential,player of his stature would be desirable to most,its just talk about whos got what that can get it done

Are we now allowed to acknowledge drafting Phillps over MacDonald was a clear error? I couldn't believe it at the time, still can't believe an AFL recruiter blundered that.

I feel for North. Been there with Dow and SPS. You need your elite picks to be bankable, nor delisted or traded for peanuts in 4 years.

You can’t pick them all, especially in peak covid. We have had far less busts in the first round than Carlton. Dow and SPS is just the start of a long list.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You can’t pick them all right, especially in peak covid. We have had far less busts in the first round than Carlton. Dow and SPS is just the start of a long list.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon within a year you'd be able to pick 20 footballers that are better, not that it should be any sort of consideration when discussing a players spot on the list.
And McDonald aint all that either.

It's now fact that Xerrri would have been a better choice than 8 of the first 15 taken in the 2017 draft. What does that mean, nothin.

But I do feel the level of defenders of Wil have pick 3 in mind. Win some, lose some, just wanna be ahead of the curve at days end. I now feel we are fwiw.

I'm just not sure he's any good. As I said on our board he's barley and upgrade on Thomson Dow, and he's horrific.

Well I’ve had plenty to say on our board . And tbh I’d suggest you’re correct. But he could be a late bloomer.

Would have not much value trade wise, unless you guys want to reimburse North for CCJ. We would appreciate that 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that 2020 draft class is so underwhelming,swans getting away with getting gulden at 32 and holmes at 20 and jamarra the real standouts,cats look genius with holmes and forcing the gulden bid,then picks 2 4 7 12 13 look to be heading in right direction now,jury out on a few others,of which phillips isnt even at that level

saints first pick at 26 is about to be delisted without playing a game

the covid draft,a disaster

that 2020 draft class is so underwhelming,swans getting away with getting gulden at 32 and holmes at 20 and jamarra the real standouts,cats look genius with holmes and forcing the gulden bid,then picks 2 4 7 12 13 look to be heading in right direction now,jury out on a few others,of which phillips isnt even at that level

saints first pick at 26 is about to be delisted without playing a game

the covid draft,a disaster

Yeah pretty horrific. For North we had picks 3, 13, 36, 42 & 56.

Phillips
Powell
Lazzaro
Spicer
Ford.
Think by 2026 we may only have Powell to show for that work.

Are we now allowed to acknowledge drafting Phillps over MacDonald was a clear error? I couldn't believe it at the time, still can't believe an AFL recruiter blundered that.

I feel for North. Been there with Dow and SPS. You need your elite picks to be bankable, nor delisted or traded for peanuts in 4 years.
Obviously if we could go back in time we would take Logan over Will.

Shit happens. Logan is no Buddy he does ok in a very very good team.

Wanna hear pain, losing Tarryn Thomas who is a better footballer than LDU for nothing. Not a pick nothing.

That hurts

Obviously if we could go back in time we would take Logan over Will.

Shit happens. Logan is no Buddy he does ok in a very very good team.

Wanna hear pain, losing Tarryn Thomas who is a better footballer than LDU for nothing. Not a pick nothing.

That hurts
Especially considering the collateral you burnt to get TT.

Think the Tigers are into Will.
He’d be worth a punt for a late third or early forth.
Being ooc and us having first pick in the psd would give us some leverage in negotiations. But I’m neither here nor there if we get him.

Especially considering the collateral you burnt to get TT.

Think the Tigers are into Will.
He’d be worth a punt for a late third or early forth.
Being ooc and us having first pick in the psd would give us some leverage in negotiations. But I’m neither here nor there if we get him.
I don’t think North will sweat anyone on the deal, hopefully they help the kid find the right home.

Any club showing interest in Wil, still hasn't signed with North.
And we have been signing a few of the boys lately, not sure what to make of that.
Maybe we are waiting to see whats left over after we offer LDU a new contract and see what we have left over if Viney decides to come over before Will gets an offer...

Well I’ve had plenty to say on our board . And tbh I’d suggest you’re correct. But he could be a late bloomer.

Would have not much value trade wise, unless you guys want to reimburse North for CCJ. We would appreciate that 😝
Pick #48 is about what we can spare

you know times are tough yeah

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Will Phillips - re-signed to 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back