Will the dogs Survive after..........

Remove this Banner Ad

CrUsTy86

Rookie
Oct 4, 2004
Other Teams
Hawks
Scott West, Rohan Smith, Brad Johnson, Chris Grant, Luke Darcy all Retire from the AFL or willt he dogs go under?????

Only a few young players, to take over from these 1st class players

What are your thoughts :confused: :confused:

The Dogs will continue to survive until it becomes completely infeasable for them to continue, in which case the AFL may ask them to relocate or merge.

If they start winning more games, they will absolutely survive. Another year in the bottom 4 may be trouble.

The God Rakim said:
wondering what the point of this post is other than to antagonise doggies supporters.

Trying to say that they are stuffed when these players are gone they need to do a lot more Recruit in the next 1 to 3 yrs PSD would be the shot..

Not Saying that the doggies are a crap team, but need to think ahead abit :)

Freo Shark said:
This post will do nothing but let other teams fans wynd the doggies up !

Unfortunately its gonna be a hard road ahead for them to survive.
I think the AFL will try their hardest to keep the Bulldogs alive, I don't think they want to lose another club like they did when Fitzroy went.

With the government spending a considerable amount of money on Whitten Oval, the survival of the Bulldogs seems almost assured, which is a fantastic thing. They are a club with a long history, and a considerable supporter base, regardless of poor membership numbers as well. If the Bulldogs were forced to relocate, if would mean that a huge amount of the Westen suburbs of Melbourne would lose their football club, and after seeing the Fitzroy supporters put out like they were, no one should wish that upon anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Scarecrow said:
I think the AFL will try their hardest to keep the Bulldogs alive, I don't think they want to lose another club like they did when Fitzroy went.

Less of a "loss" more of a "push out because we want a shiny, new club".

The hypocricy of the AFL to say it wants to retain all clubs now it has the competition it has been angling for for over 20 years is stunning.

The AFL need the doggies in the competition representing the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. The AFL will not be same if the doggies died and the AFL must do everything in their power to make sure this never happens. GO DOGGIES!!! Woof Woof !!!

i hate the bulldogs, but they will survive

if it weren't for essendons tradition, they'd have merged long long ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the dogs Survive after..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back