Will the good d'ters pick Drummond and Chapman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapman + cover still one of the best if not best forward you can have, key word is cover.

Drummond has been dissapointing - score wise for what his potential was.

Comes down to strategy IMO

If going for a league win - Chapman equals big risk
If going for overall - Chapman is a great pick

I'll cop 2 zeros in the fwd line unless I use my last trade :/

+1

Higgins, Murphy, Chapman, Ballantytne in my forward line...they are all 2 week injuries as well which doesn't really bode well for finals...

Also have Greenwood/P.Burgoyne in my defence so if both of them dont come up i'm 3 short...

Ranked 76th as well. :(

+1

Higgins, Murphy, Chapman, Ballantytne in my forward line...they are all 2 week injuries as well which doesn't really bode well for finals...

Also have Greenwood/P.Burgoyne in my defence so if both of them dont come up i'm 3 short...

this is the DT equivalent of jizzing in your pants :D

+1

im 2 behind in 78, have 1 trade left, with Chappy out. Prolly gonna trade him out for Didak. League more important to me-beer at stake

does anyone think that chappy or higgins might be a chance to come back a bit earlier next week?

i have got both and have 1 trade so i need to trade the one who is less likely to play next week i guess

looking at higgins for aker
or
chappy to j brown or ROK

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the good d'ters pick Drummond and Chapman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back