List Mgmt. Will the Hawks end up landing a big fish? Trade and FA news discussion of Hawthorn targets

Who should Hawks make a play for?

• Lynch

• McGovern

• Cogs

• We don't need any of these players

• Gaff

• Another player not mentioned above (specify in comments)

• B.Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Hilly back would be massive. Would fill the outside midfielder need, and he’d come a lot bloody cheaper than Gaff. Could then just focus on another inside midfielder in the offseason.

Hoping Freo would allow us to do it for one of next year’s picks so we can keep our draft position for this year.

No posters were questioning where the news came from. Nothing more.

Wasn’t referring to you. Another poster went on quite the rant about how the Hill thing was DEFINITELY not happening and insisted we all shut up about it.

Rubbish. They claimed there was nothing to it, and that it started on bigfooty.

All good. Strange that it came up in a mock 'mid season draft - what your club needs' article and now seems to have substance. Was pretty pissed when Hilly left for 22. Would love him back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to keep repeating it until the cows come home. Schoey plays 5 games this year - we win all 5 and score 100+ points in all of them. He is light years ahead of TOB in his ability to play our system and play the role of the foil in the forward line.

Notice Breust or Gunston (or both) run riot when Schoe plays? Or do you just look at his possession stats and want him dropped?
This!!!!! Gunno has looked more comfortable imo.

If the Brad Hill rumours are true I wonder if the club can this time successfully entice his brother to join? They’ve gone after Stephen numerous times in the past and failed.
I think we can get better value, elsewhere.

I don't think S Hill is as good as Brad & I wouldn't want to pay $600k for him when we could get similar (less, but similar) from a guy at $400k.

Makes me laugh.. Seems to be a vicious cycle re Shoey. Has a stint in the VFL while O'Brien stinks it up in the seniors, people seem to for get why Shoey is having a stint in the VFL so they question why he isnt playing from week to week, finally gets picked, plays one decent game (by Shoeys standards) then plays 3 where he's almost non existent and then gets dropped again.
Reality is Shoey isn't up to it just as much as TOB only difference is there's a tiny glimmer of hope TOB might turn the corner at some point by playing him. Like most, I've pretty much given up on that as well.

Shoey and Mitch Lewis at least make a contest, TOB just gets pushed out the way too easy.

But, but, but posters here said it was DEFINITELY not happening and made out anyone who thought it was were idiots.
Where’s seyearles ??
There was definitely more. Some weren’t questioning where it came from, some argued it was a big footy rumour & nothing more.
Have no idea what you are referring to. Chill out.
In case you don’t realize, when you ‘like’ someone’s post, everyone else can see. I’m sure you do know this, but you seem to ‘like’ the posts from posters who always say we aren’t getting player X
You’ve continually ‘liked’ the posts that say we aren’t getting Lynch & I’m sure if I looked up the posts on Brad Hill, I’d find you’ve ‘liked’ the posts saying we aren’t getting him either

I was one of the naysayers when the Hill rumour started. Super glad I seem to be wrong. It would have to be Hawthorn wouldn't it? It's hard to imagine him wanting to go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back