List Mgmt. Will the Hawks end up landing a big fish? Trade and FA news discussion of Hawthorn targets

Who should Hawks make a play for?

• Lynch

• McGovern

• Cogs

• We don't need any of these players

• Gaff

• Another player not mentioned above (specify in comments)

• B.Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was one of the naysayers when the Hill rumour started. Super glad I seem to be wrong. It would have to be Hawthorn wouldn't it? It's hard to imagine him wanting to go elsewhere.
Clarko loves him. He loves Clarko.

Couldn’t really see him going anywhere else if he was to head back with the missus, unless he got offered something that was too good to be true.

Tom Lynch to Hawthorn has the potential to do wonderful things, absolute perfect fit for both parties.

Geez it’s tempting for him to join the Tigers though.

Pies should be out of the running. Overrated due to a soft draw

Imagine: 5 players away from a premiership.

Smith 29, Stratton 29, McEvoy 29, Ceglar 27, Bruest 27, Shiels 27, Gunston 26, Mitchell 25, JOM 24, Sicily 23, Impey 23, Howe 22, Miles 21, Burton 21, Hardwick 21, Worpul 19, Morrison 19.

1x kpb
1x kpf
1x Small/Medium Fwd
1x wing/hbf/hff
1x inside/outside Mid

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think we can get better value, elsewhere.

I don't think S Hill is as good as Brad & I wouldn't want to pay $600k for him when we could get similar (less, but similar) from a guy at $400k.

Stephen Hill would be awesome in an attacking side, wouldn't mind us giving up a future 1st and this years 2nd rounder to get the Hill brothers.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where’s seyearles ??

There was definitely more. Some weren’t questioning where it came from, some argued it was a big footy rumour & nothing more.

In case you don’t realize, when you ‘like’ someone’s post, everyone else can see. I’m sure you do know this, but you seem to ‘like’ the posts from posters who always say we aren’t getting player X
You’ve continually ‘liked’ the posts that say we aren’t getting Lynch & I’m sure if I looked up the posts on Brad Hill, I’d find you’ve ‘liked’ the posts saying we aren’t getting him either

I like posts for a whole range of reasons get a life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get Lynch, I'm sorry, but it's top 4 next year.

This forum will absolutely melt down if he nominates us. They'll burn the joint down.
Yeah, it would be too good to be true.

Chief would have to invest in new servers.

This forum will absolutely melt down if he nominates us. They'll burn the joint down.

We’re top 4 now without him but see what you mean. I’d like to pluck an underrated reliable defender from somewhere as well.

Clarko loves him. He loves Clarko.

Couldn’t really see him going anywhere else if he was to head back with the missus, unless he got offered something that was too good to be true.
Always seemed to be a fair bit of love between Mitch and Hilly too.

Funny timing? Twilight zone stuff?

We’re top 4 now without him but see what you mean. I’d like to pluck an underrated reliable defender from somewhere as well.

I've been a big fan of Tom Clurey from Port, just gets the job done 193cm only 24. Port seem to play 3 kpd, Dixon and Westoff are gettin on, maybe they are keen on TOB.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hill's emotional reaction after playing Hawthorn for the first time last year said it all for me. Had circumstances been different for him at the time I have no doubt he would still be playing for Hawthorn. Yet there are some nuffs on here comparing his leaving to that of Buddys. :rolleyes:

If circumstances have changed for him and he seeks a move back to Melbourne, I have no doubt he'll come back to us and Clarko would move heaven and earth to make it happen.

I for one hope the rumours are true. I'll take him back in a heartbeat.

images

If we somehow fluke this year's flag and then land Lynch......... invest all your savings in companies that manufacture pitchforks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back