Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to do with Collingwood , and you know it , this is a rogue one or two trolls, and may not even be pies supporters fro ll you know .. and nothing ANYONE in teh world can be done to control that behaviour .. nothing nothing at all , and you know that as well .. and people in glass houses ...

It can be controlled within yet there was nothing to see here according to your ex fat head narcissist that used to run your club . Some of your fans still drink his piss. I heard sick comments on the hill on Saturday night I've never heard in football.

Yeah I’m not comfortable brandishing a whole supporter base on the basis of a few online trolls. Every club has them.

Collingwood seem to have cleaned up their culture after getting rid of their racist president as well.

Adelaide are the only club to stand by their racist fans.

Adelaide are the only club to stand by their racist fans - As One

It can be controlled within yet there was nothing to see here according to your ex fat head narcissist that used to run your club . Some of your fans still drink his piss. I heard sick comments on the hill on Saturday night I've never heard in football.
That is why we got rid of him, Eddie saved the club in early days, but like ALL journalists ( and that i s all he is) started to beieive he was superior and infallible - he has been cut down to size now put back in the sleazy journo box where no-one rightly hears him anumore , and the club is being run, managed and coached by the best team in half a century .. and wow look at the results past two seasons!

That is why we got rid of him, Eddie saved the club in early days, but like ALL journalists ( and that i s all he is) started to beieive he was superior and infallible - he has been cut down to size now put back in the sleazy journo box where no-one rightly hears him anumore , and the club is being run, managed and coached by the best team in half a century .. and wow look at the results past two seasons!
He wasn't the only one during that era though.
Your club is being managed and coached by the best team in half a century?
Sorry, What have you achieved?

We are at least getting rid of these types, we've made it very clear though that it's not going to be accepted and we're going to work as hard as we can to remove that element. Unfortunately some have yet to catch on to this being unacceptable behaviour, but they'll learn when they can't go to games anymore and lose their social media accounts too.

Absolutely no place for racist texts against Willie Rioli.
Collingwood supporters embrace our indigenous players and all others in the game.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing to do with Collingwood , and you know it , this is a rogue one or two trolls, and may not even be pies supporters fro ll you know .. and nothing ANYONE in teh world can be done to control that behaviour .. nothing nothing at all , and you know that as well .. and people in glass houses ...
Of course all clubs have a few feral supporters. This is not unique to Collingwood. I wish we stopped validating these people's existence but making such a big deal every time a troll says something out of place on social media. Find them (if possible), prosecute them and move on.

you decide we are all ferals !! .. coming from Port fan that is the ultimate irony

Complains that he's been labelled feral, then calls other people feral in the same sentence.

Classic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a one eyed supporter who beleives Farrell marked it Elliot was out of bounds and SPP was taken by the neck in the final quarter BUT Rioli was striking Murphy. I'm not sure why we're fighting this one - he has previous form and it's a closed fist to the face.

I'm a one eyed supporter who beleives Farrell marked it Elliot was out of bounds and SPP was taken by the neck in the final quarter BUT Rioli was striking Murphy. I'm not sure why we're fighting this one - he has previous form and it's a closed fist to the face.

You reckon he intended to hit Murphy in the head? I think we all agree Rioli is guilty of striking, it’s the intent and power gradings that appear tinged with that good old vic bias.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back