Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly watched the women's tbh, but how exactly has Paolini done so well? What weapons does she have? I only watched the first set and only just tuned back in.

Also they're the same age?? Honestly thought the Czech player (who I've never heard of) was a good 10 years younger and Paolini was like early 20s!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a good match. Paolini frustrating Barbora right until the end.

Hopefully the men's final will be as close - but someone not named Novak will be the winner.

Hardly watched the women's tbh, but how exactly has Paolini done so well? What weapons does she have? I only watched the first set and only just tuned back in.

Also they're the same age?? Honestly thought the Czech player (who I've never heard of) was a good 10 years younger and Paolini was like early 20s!

So you thought Barbora Krejcikova (who already has won a French Open) was 13-14? Lol

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well to fill you in, even if Krejčíková had lost today she'd still be:

A French Open champion

A World No.2 in Singles and World No.1 in Doubles

Also completed the Career Grand Slam in Doubles, complete with the year-end Tour Finals title plus an Olympic Gold Medal

Also a fun fact - She was the World No.2 on the day that Ash Barty retired as the World No.1

Navratoliva looked like a proud mum, I forgot that she is a Czech too. she played under the USA flag for most of her career.

She defected to the US from Czechoslovakia back in 1975 when she was a teenager, back when they were under Soviet rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back