Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me the gracious, thoughtful, respectful Kyrgios in the commentary box and not the selfish, arrogant, disrespectful arseh*le Kyrgios on the court.

How much would the Rolex clock on centre court go for if it was available?

People would pay millions for it...

I reckon it would fetch close to $20,000,000.

Imagine having that in your lounge room.

Kyrgios does not say a single positive thing about Alcaraz but will fawn over Djok.

Fair enough. Djokovic is incredible. but he's really protecting his new found ally. aka he wants to keep travelling with the best player in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me the gracious, thoughtful, respectful Kyrgios in the commentary box and not the selfish, arrogant, disrespectful arseh*le Kyrgios on the court.
He knows where his money's made and caters to it.

Kyrgios did more for tennis than anyone has since little Lleyton. but far he's attached himself to Novak to a ludicrous extent.

Djokovic had knee surgery right before this tournament and wasnt going to even play... Then he had the easiest draw in history to make the finals and if he wins tonight then its legendary fairytale movie stuff. He was probably shocked to even make the final.

If Alcaraz has pride he needs to win to show that next gen arent weak to lose to an old legend thats no where near 100%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back