Wimmera Football League Under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
horsham to win by 60 points
Diggers to get up against a weaker saints outfit by 35 points
to big of a travel for dimmy ararat to win by 100+ points
good game but maybe nhill to strong with stawells leading goal kicker out haha :thumbsu::D:p no seriously nhill to win by 3 points
MM to pick up their 2nd and last lot of 4 points of the year with a bye
hey pie eater when u comin back son

Laharum are travelling along nicely in the HDFL and should win the GF easily to make up for some dismal GF performances over the last two years. At least three of those players should be in Wimmera League, Pat Purcell, Robbie Miller, Tom Easson and Dylan Carroll (who I am sure was playing WFL last year with Diggers so a move backwards if that is the case) All good enough but unproven at the top level. Would be interesting to see Laharum play Demons/Nhill/Ararat/Diggers to see how good they are as they are doing it easy with over 1000% on top of the ladder and against some fairly slack opposition
hey nardoo u no anythin bout an ararat player in pete thompson just wanted to see how he is travelin

hey nardoo u no anythin bout an ararat player in pete thompson just wanted to see how he is travelin

his a senior player has been out of u/17's for a couple of years, been playing fullback this year for the rats usually getting the no.1 forward and has had a pretty consistant year, never say die attitude. good bloke too

horsham to win by 60 points
Diggers to get up against a weaker saints outfit by 35 points
to big of a travel for dimmy ararat to win by 100+ points
good game but maybe nhill to strong with stawells leading goal kicker out haha :thumbsu::D:p no seriously nhill to win by 3 points
MM to pick up their 2nd and last lot of 4 points of the year with a bye
lol quoted myself but who cares here my tips again:thumbsu::p

Warrack will meet Horsham in Brim but Horshams team chemistry will be able to knock the Eagles off their feet.
The Diggers host the Saints who have both come off losses. Diggers to get up quite easily.
Ararat will let Dimboola travel 132km to what will be a huge blowout. Although Dimboola came off a great win, it doesn't look like they will get up.
Stawell meet Nhill in Match Of the Round but i think Nhill will get up by 30 points.
M-M with the bye.
Same.

Horsham
Diggers
Ararat
Nhill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horsham with some key players back to win by 82
Diggers to win by 39 :thumbsu:
ararat to win by 91
nhill to win by 70
MM have a win if there lucky too

A msg from big show:
sizza likes asian p____ :p
noodle box been named at full foward in a lackluster stawell side missing 7 key players. but welcoming back daniel mcevoy back from the army for his first and only game (i think) for the year:thumbsu:

yer scotty d was still shattred about the lose
hopefully have a win this week by more than 40 points
would be nice get the boys up and going again.:thumbsu:

Nah make that more than 10 goals J Bone. . full side we should thrash em if we play to our standards :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back