Wimmera Football League Under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But Baird will be out for that after Saturday

Heard on the grapevine that diggers will be targeting Nic Bairds Collarbone on the weekend, will be a very sore spot for nic making his comeback after fracturing it 7 odd weeks ago!

But Baird will be out for that after Saturday
Yes will be just resting to keep myself rite for the match against rats seeing as we only play MM the week after.
BH to be honest its not a sore spot anymore so there is no need to target that area:cool:

Yes will be just resting to keep myself rite for the match against rats seeing as we only play MM the week after.
BH to be honest its not a sore spot anymore so there is no need to target that area:cool:

They going to make it a sore spot though!!
No action on the WCWonders thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They going to make it a sore spot though!!
No action on the WCWonders thread?
U arent serious are u.
Its fully healed and will be giving me no trouble no matter wat they do to it (except if they sum how break it again:()

digs '08'

gettin tagged scotty d ? u reckon they are just pullin ur leg or what ! i think diggers will have a hard one this week, purely based on wether or not the players peform well with minor injury's. best thing about the stawell ground is the quick delivery into the forward line from scoreboard end. hopefully alistair kicks his way to the leader board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back