Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST TIME THEY MET:
warrack 1.4.10 def by Nhill 13.12.90
Diggers 3.1.19 def by deemons 19.17.131
Ararat 14.21.105 def Saints 2.6.18
MM 8.3.51 def by Dimmy 8.5.53
And MM dont have a chance you say Jae? i will be seeing you on the bus tomorrow morning about this:D

Ararat and Saints wont be that much of a blowout this time.

Diggers to put up a close game.

Also Nhills margin not to be as big.

Closer games this week.

And MM dont have a chance you say Jae? i will be seeing you on the bus tomorrow morning about this:D

Ararat and Saints wont be that much of a blowout this time.

Diggers to put up a close game.

Also Nhills margin not to be as big.

Closer games this week.
no taggart up foward though out with school boy commitments
MM and dimmy to be close now i look at last time results

But Taggert hasn't seen that much this year.
What about Ararat's outs? don't they have a young team?
yes a young team but i dont think anyone made it from the rats but i maybe wrong please correct me if i am

yes a young team but i dont think anyone made it from the rats but i maybe wrong please correct me if i am

Tyson Carr and Toby Reid from the Rats both will be unavailable with schoolboys commitments. Hugh Sheehan and Jackson Giles both emergencies for the squad. I'm told both Connor Spalding and Lachie Dalgleish would have made the team but were ruled out by holidays and injury respectively..

But Taggert hasn't seen that much this year.
What about Ararat's outs? don't they have a young team?

Ararat u17's have about 6 out but will still be to strong for the Horsham saints and should run out about 8 goals winners and with jake williamson returning back from senior duties he with make a big difference both with skill and his leadership. lets hope oakley gason will get a solid 4 quarter game

Bad news about Nath B at training. His arm was everywhere. Might be out for the season. You were right there hey Jae. Not a pretty sight! Should of seen it Bally.

What is the story here ScottyD is that Nathan Byrne you are talking about? If he is out injured then I cant see the Diggers getting over the Demons this weekend. He is pretty hard to replace - bit of a ball magnet.

What is the go with your bench? On Sat it looked like you had Under14 players there. Pretty small. Seems your depth is not so good?

Rumor that there was a punch up between two parents in the change rooms before the U14 match!! Maybe they need a game for the Diggers ressies to let off some steam!!

What is the story here ScottyD is that Nathan Byrne you are talking about? If he is out injured then I cant see the Diggers getting over the Demons this weekend. He is pretty hard to replace - bit of a ball magnet.
Yes i was talking about Nath B.
No he is not injured, was only mucking aroud with bally2.

What is the go with your bench? On Sat it looked like you had Under14 players there. Pretty small. Seems your depth is not so good?
Yes we do have a few small tackers on the bench but we have had injuries and rotations which are the reason.

Rumor that there was a punch up between two parents in the change rooms before the U14 match!! Maybe they need a game for the Diggers ressies to let off some steam!!
Was a bit of a fight but wasn't as bad as it seems. Won't go into any detail here....

nah nath didnt injur himself just a joke. . also he didnt get in the best on the weekend and diggers took nhill out by 20 so he doesnt need to be best on for the diggers to get up :thumbsu:

Next week...
Players out:
Horsham: Sean Christopher, Karl Beddison, Sebastian Ross, Tyler Blake
United: Brodie Mines

Also Brayden Ison who demolished us last time is still recovering from injury... more to come.

We have a good chance.
Also Ryan O'Connor to the list for Horsham...

nah nath didnt injur himself just a joke. . also he didnt get in the best on the weekend and diggers took nhill out by 20 so he doesnt need to be best on for the diggers to get up :thumbsu:

Good news and yeah I saw that Adam Taylor did not get in the best also so that means the Diggers are not relying on same 2 or 3 each week. Main reason why they are going so well.

Sounds like it could go down to the wire this week based on the players not available for the Demons. Who would be the top 10 at Diggers U17's and can the bottom 5-6 players match Demons bottom 5 or 6 cos that is where the game will be one or lost I reckon. Demons are coached well and have good depth.

Rumours floating around that Nic Baird rooted a well known female personality at the Warriors ... Any truth to these rumours Bairdy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours floating around that Nic Baird rooted a well known female personality at the Warriors ... Any truth to these rumours Bairdy?
Haha jack sory no truth to that sorry for any disappointment.
But i here your getting close to michelle

Funny story about Michelle actually. When Coxy and me were waterboying Michelle was on the boundary leaning over the fence and shouting out stuff and getting really in to the game when it was close. So Coxy and me decided we'd run past her and stop in front of her so she couldn't see and start yelling out "Go Warrack!" and "Man Stawell are shit!" and you know, that kind of stuff. She called us arseholes and pricks ... funny shit.

scotty whats this i hear about the diggers u17 going on diets and extra training... bit intense ... wouldn't want to over train everyone before finals

scotty whats this i hear about the diggers u17 going on diets and extra training... bit intense ... wouldn't want to over train everyone before finals
Hammer just wants us to keep healthy and get alot of sleep in etc. etc. just for this week.

We are trying to do what we can i guess.

so its only for this week .... is that just so u can beat horsham. it will be a close game i reckon. it will be interesting to see who will try and play the role of the missing players or whether the older boys will have to do it all themselfs

Nic Baird has been advised to go on the lettuce leaf diet and do a lot of whatever cardio exercise he can whilst in his sling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back