Wimmera Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made the point that combe was the difference on the day when he snagged 8 they didnt win by 30/40 points they won by 92 so it was more than 2 key forwards being the difference.
whats maths got to do with stating facts.
Also mate 37 scoring shots to 14 that tells me that there midfield was way on top as well but ararat mach up on them well

Unfortunately I will have to agree with Beton on this one. Would be good to c the Rats turn it on tho and be more competitive. Deebs is the key to Ararat having any chance!! :thumbsu:

Heard a small rumour that there could be a few of the young blokes from dimmy making the trip up north next year to play for Jeparit/Rainbow... Have been offered a bit of coin to go as a package deal. Could hurt dimmy a lot as some of them are guns apparently...

Unfortunately I will have to agree with Beton on this one. Would be good to c the Rats turn it on tho and be more competitive. Deebs is the key to Ararat having any chance!! :thumbsu:

Mighty Roar hows your rub and tug business going i hear you have got some regular cliental.steve boosh,snake johnson:thumbsu::thumbsu:

To know your maths you must have been around for a while so you so realise if you have two key forwards they are going to be hard to beat but when one is missing you then can concentrate only on one which makes it a lot easier!!!:thumbsu:

good to see all the posts on here a credible and come from good sources. a lot of talk about the rats beating the diggers due to the absence of combe......yet he kicked 6 on sunday!!!!!! and freed up miller so he could bag 8 for himself. nice.

Mighty Roar hows your rub and tug business going i hear you have got some regular cliental.steve boosh,snake johnson:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Another creditable post from the ****** himself, I actually thought there for one minute that from reading your previous 4 posts that you may have been cured, however just when I thought I had you pegged wrong.................another bout of DS obviously kicked in!! :cool:

Warrack gave Horsham a good old fright
they were neck and neck in first Qtr
until Horsham, kicked 8 goals to 3 at ht
then eagles kicked the last 2 of the 2nd Qtr
2nd one mark then siren went.
Then warrack kicked first goal in 3rd Qtr
early last Quarter Eagles go within 1 goal
they had a big 3rd Qtr 6 goal qtr
they went down by 5 goals .

better then when they Played Dimboola
Horsham must been worried they would lose
2 in arow they need to play Better then this if they
wanna win another flag. Stawell could do em again if they met in the finals

its Good for Horsham to Lose a game now rather then in the Finals. they can afford a lose now
a few nearly forgot the words .

Pitman on his day could play in any country football side in vic.however does anyone want to give me odds on Stawell v Dimboola Grand Final
Probably could when fit but when was the last time that was? He has had soft tissue injuries for the past 4 years!!! As for the Grand Final have ya wriiten off Horsham?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a small rumour that there could be a few of the young blokes from dimmy making the trip up north next year to play for Jeparit/Rainbow... Have been offered a bit of coin to go as a package deal. Could hurt dimmy a lot as some of them are guns apparently...

Footyfan001 i know you are from jeparit! so why start a rumour about your club jeparit/rainbow poaching players from dimmy, you clearly know who these players are and how good they are, so instead of saying you heard a rumour, how about you give us some names? And i hope that they are looking at a perspective coach who will lead the club from the front and not do the kicking out to himself and hide in the backline.....

Can anyone tell me why Dimboola said no to Brett Goodes, when he said he was right to play for them last saturday. He played for Nth City instead. Played footy at Dimmy as a junior, would be a great inclusion to anyone's footy side but they said no..... Might ruin any chance of him ever going back their in the future.

No need 2 get so pers nl cobba!! don't no how u sleep @ nyt, baggin every 1 an all!!!:thumbsdown: Hello Mr Walsh if ya watchin!!!

Yeah good call budza, for once in your life on Big Footy try posting something of a serious nature and football related Paul!! Maybe set yourself a goal.......like for one whole week starting tomorrow, dont bag out anyone else by trying to make yourself look better and hide your own deficiences/disability!!

Be very careful who your calling a TAMP braindead!!! You must know what one is if your using the term so losely I think I know where you work!

As for the post above, originally posted by the PIEFAN, absolutely spot on there too!! Paul in relation to this and where you work, there's a word called PROFESSIONALISM, read up on what it means. The way you use the word some might think you have those tendencies too maybe........

Can anyone tell me why Dimboola said no to Brett Goodes, when he said he was right to play for them last saturday. He played for Nth City instead. Played footy at Dimmy as a junior, would be a great inclusion to anyone's footy side but they said no..... Might ruin any chance of him ever going back their in the future.

I think Saxton is trying not to disturb the team by bringing in such players as Brett Goodes and Brad Stephensen!
I think its a bad move that should come and hurt them for the rest of the year!

Anyone got any thoughts on how stawell are going to smack ararat. How many is tuckey going to kick\grab! Ararat have no1 to go with him. The flogging Stawell are going to hand out couldn't happen to a better club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back