Wimmera Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any thoughts on how stawell are going to smack ararat. How many is tuckey going to kick\grab! Ararat have no1 to go with him. The flogging Stawell are going to hand out couldn't happen to a better club!!
Well if i can remember last year we went into the game against the rats a bit cocky and came unstuck. Under a different coach and playing groop though but still pretty much in the same boat and got nutted, so you never can guage whats going to happen in one of these Derby's.:eek:
I think that you are right about Tuckey though! He is an exceptional talent to be coming back into this area and Ararat does lack somebody to go with him. Maybe the only person who could perform a half decent job on him would have to be Ben Harrison, who deffinitely has the endurance to run with him, lacks a couple of inches but can easily go with him in the air. It would be a good dual i think?:thumbsu:

Yeah good call budza, for once in your life on Big Footy try posting something of a serious nature and football related Paul!! Maybe set yourself a goal.......like for one whole week starting tomorrow, dont bag out anyone else by trying to make yourself look better and hide your own deficiences/disability!!

Be very careful who your calling a TAMP braindead!!! You must know what one is if your using the term so losely I think I know where you work!

As for the post above, originally posted by the PIEFAN, absolutely spot on there too!! Paul in relation to this and where you work, there's a word called PROFESSIONALISM, read up on what it means. The way you use the word some might think you have those tendencies too maybe........
I don't think Paul has a professional bone in him I've seen him opperate MIGHTY ROAR and it seems to me the boy not only isn't much chop on the field he lacks ability in the work place aswell!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah good call budza, for once in your life on Big Footy try posting something of a serious nature and football related Paul!! Maybe set yourself a goal.......like for one whole week starting tomorrow, dont bag out anyone else by trying to make yourself look better and hide your own deficiences/disability!!

Be very careful who your calling a TAMP braindead!!! You must know what one is if your using the term so losely I think I know where you work!

As for the post above, originally posted by the PIEFAN, absolutely spot on there too!! Paul in relation to this and where you work, there's a word called PROFESSIONALISM, read up on what it means. The way you use the word some might think you have those tendencies too maybe........
MY VERSION OF A TAMP IS
T typical
A ararat arogance
M mannered
P person.
So before jawing off,piefan,mightyroar.onelastbounce,find out the facts before you start calling me unprofessional.
Coming from a person that cant control his bowells when hes intxicated MIGHTY ROAR you speak as if you are so perfect hey Mr WHIPPY...
As to piefan i did not intend to offend you with calling you a tamp as you can see above its not what you think it was,by the way it was about as hard as opening a stubbie to find out your identity mate:thumbsu:and one for you walshie:thumbsu:

Well if i can remember last year we went into the game against the rats a bit cocky and came unstuck. Under a different coach and playing groop though but still pretty much in the same boat and got nutted, so you never can guage whats going to happen in one of these Derby's.:eek:
I think that you are right about Tuckey though! He is an exceptional talent to be coming back into this area and Ararat does lack somebody to go with him. Maybe the only person who could perform a half decent job on him would have to be Ben Harrison, who deffinitely has the endurance to run with him, lacks a couple of inches but can easily go with him in the air. It would be a good dual i think?:thumbsu:
Tuckey will slaughter harrison,benny is a good player but hasnt matured yet Mcfarlane towelled him in the QF last year and Tuckey is another class above Mcfarlane.
Stawell should and will win by 84 pts plus the only thing stopping ararat losing by 150pts +++ is jackson,bligh,fratin,and maybe a couple others then its a big decline in class.

Tuckey will slaughter harrison,benny is a good player but hasnt matured yet Mcfarlane towelled him in the QF last year and Tuckey is another class above Mcfarlane.
Stawell should and will win by 84 pts plus the only thing stopping ararat losing by 150pts +++ is jackson,bligh,fratin,and maybe a couple others then its a big decline in class.
Granted Tuckey is a very talented footballer and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work that out he played at the highest level you knob! Do you actually know anything about the game or do you just like posting the obvious BETON! Stawell on the other hand should win against the young RATS but they'll have a go which is more than I can say for you who ran out when the goin got a little bit tough! Didn't you also sign with SWIFTS then burn them???

Geez, the township of Ararat must be nervous about the safety of their children cos with the amount of time spent on the prison's computers posting crap here by the 'work' force it's a wonder Mr Baldy and that witch dude aren't permanently roaming the streets.
And if the quality of the posts is reflective of the standard of work y'all produce it's a wonder there's a rock spider left inside Her Majesty's Hotel.

Granted Tuckey is a very talented footballer and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work that out he played at the highest level you knob! Do you actually know anything about the game or do you just like posting the obvious BETON! Stawell on the other hand should win against the young RATS but they'll have a go which is more than I can say for you who ran out when the goin got a little bit tough! Didn't you also sign with SWIFTS then burn them???
Spoke to my mate last night who played for stawell yesty and said ararat took it right up to them,it was the last 10 minutes where they got away.good effort by the young rats.He said it was a pretty scrappy game.

Anyone there that could elaborate on yesties game.:thumbsu:

Geez, the township of Ararat must be nervous about the safety of their children cos with the amount of time spent on the prison's computers posting crap here by the 'work' force it's a wonder Mr Baldy and that witch dude aren't permanently roaming the streets.
And if the quality of the posts is reflective of the standard of work y'all produce it's a wonder there's a rock spider left inside Her Majesty's Hotel.

I thought i dribble a bit you sir take the cake.
You would not have a clue what day it is let alone post comments like that.
have a nice day

Busy morning budza. Signed on as Babba80 and submitted a post, signed off, signed on as BETON5 and responded to my post with remarkable self-control. Was fully expecting you to take the path of abuse. Congrats.
BTW What time does the afternoon shift take over at HMP Ararat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Busy morning budza. Signed on as Babba80 and submitted a post, signed off, signed on as BETON5 and responded to my post with remarkable self-control. Was fully expecting you to take the path of abuse. Congrats.
BTW What time does the afternoon shift take over at HMP Ararat?
A little confusing must have split personalities! Beton the young RATS were a lot better than you gave em credit for!!!!

A little confusing must have split personalities! Beton the young RATS were a lot better than you gave em credit for!!!!
ararat might have nearly won if cooper didnt do his nana again and get sent off which cost his team mates big time who had worked their a**ses off for three quarters, has he got through a game this year without getting carded? strafehl was off before half time to which hurt them

ararat might have nearly won if cooper didnt do his nana again and get sent off which cost his team mates big time who had worked their a**ses off for three quarters, has he got through a game this year without getting carded? strafehl was off before half time to which hurt them
I spoke to a pretty good sorce today and in the big fellas defence all he has to do is run into a scuffle and a card comes out! Although granted he should stay out, the umpires must have got together and came to the conclusion that if Coops goes into a blue card him. What was wrong with the German that made him ride the pine early?????

I was at that game and the game the week before. I think you'll find that in the last home and away round Mcfarlane kicked 8 goals on Harrison. A week later up at City Oval Harrison kept him goalless when it counted

Anyone got any thoughts on how stawell are going to smack ararat. How many is tuckey going to kick\grab! Ararat have no1 to go with him. The flogging Stawell are going to hand out couldn't happen to a better club!!
Any smart arse comments now Kicka!!!! Ararat did take it right up to the so called premiership contenders at the weekend and the SUPERSTAR Tuckey hardly had a touch until the last quarter when they had an advantage with a strong breeze!! Just shows the arrogance that heads North down the highway as most of Stawell's supporters were going to head back home at three quarter time because they were gettin cained in most possitions on the ground!! Why would you head home when it showcased great yound talent from both sides in an enthrawling free flowing battle!! Maybe b cause yas didn't win by 20 goals. Arrogance won't get you anywhere and it deffinitely wont get you a flag!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

Any smart arse comments now Kicka!!!! Ararat did take it right up to the so called premiership contenders at the weekend and the SUPERSTAR Tuckey hardly had a touch until the last quarter when they had an advantage with a strong breeze!! Just shows the arrogance that heads North down the highway as most of Stawell's supporters were going to head back home at three quarter time because they were gettin cained in most possitions on the ground!! Why would you head home when it showcased great yound talent from both sides in an enthrawling free flowing battle!! Maybe b cause yas didn't win by 20 goals. Arrogance won't get you anywhere and it deffinitely wont get you a flag!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

Stawell got the 4 points you ******! 1 point or 100 goals, a wins a win! Tuckey got a kick when the game was there to be won! He stood up and did it like all champion players do! You can't keep him down all day!
As for arrogance! Thats a very Black Kettle your throwing around there CAPTAIN

I was at that game and the game the week before. I think you'll find that in the last home and away round Mcfarlane kicked 8 goals on Harrison. A week later up at City Oval Harrison kept him goalless when it counted

I played in both so i should know, and mcfarlane played ruck in the QF so he didnt line up on harrison.
Mcfarlane is the only player in the comp who i can honestly say that he could go with tuckey.
Tuckey might not have got many touches against the determined rats but when he did he oozes class,and nothing beats going to a game wacthing blokes like that play and sinking a few tins as well.
finishing i will say that if any side are going to take ararat lightly or underestemate them they will LOSE.:thumbsu::):cool::rolleyes::confused:

Hey knob jockey if he's that good he should dominate the league week in week out he played LEAGUE for f**ks sake and he's now playing in a Wimmera League that has just slipped a bit in recent years! How would he have gone if it was as strong as it was in the late 90's early 2000's. Good footballer granted but fare go SUPERSTAR please could't cut the mustard at Collingwood when they were disgraceful!!

Hey knob jockey if he's that good he should dominate the league week in week out he played LEAGUE for f**ks sake and he's now playing in a Wimmera League that has just slipped a bit in recent years! How would he have gone if it was as strong as it was in the late 90's early 2000's. Good footballer granted but fare go SUPERSTAR please could't cut the mustard at Collingwood when they were disgraceful!!

he cut the mustard at collingwood he just couldnt hack the dress code of there supporters mocosins,stubbie shorts.live in commission areas,criminal convictions ie...
90%of them anyway jack.collingwood are no good now let alone before..
Tuckey will win the toohey this year piefan..BY THE WAY IF IM RIGHT MY GUESS IS U COULD PUT AWAY A FEW PIES YOURSELF....

Stawell got the 4 points you ******! 1 point or 100 goals, a wins a win! Tuckey got a kick when the game was there to be won! He stood up and did it like all champion players do! You can't keep him down all day!
As for arrogance! Thats a very Black Kettle your throwing around there CAPTAIN

I think you'll find that the comments made by Onelastbounce were spot on goal kicka!! Read these comments made by yourself carefully now..........

Originally Posted by Can Kick A Goal

1/ Stawell did not hand out a flogging to Ararat as they were matched all over the ground.
2/ Tuckey - Ararat manned him up well and reduced his influence on the whole game, although admitedly he did stand up when it counted in the last quarter.

As for Onelastbounce throwing around a very black kettle in regards to him being arrogant, if you actually know who he is I think you'll find he is far from arrogant buddy!!

I think you'll find that the comments made by Onelastbounce were spot on goal kicka!! Read these comments made by yourself carefully now..........

Originally Posted by Can Kick A Goal

1/ Stawell did not hand out a flogging to Ararat as they were matched all over the ground.
2/ Tuckey - Ararat manned him up well and reduced his influence on the whole game, although admitedly he did stand up when it counted in the last quarter.

As for Onelastbounce throwing around a very black kettle in regards to him being arrogant, if you actually know who he is I think you'll find he is far from arrogant buddy!!

Shouldn't you be looking after prisoners walshy?? Tough day today?

Shouldn't you be looking after prisoners walshy?? Tough day today?

Yep, flat out on the prison 'puters again. Stumped up alongside babba80, BETON5, bigun, onelastbounce, Trams and probably a couple more. Fancy Eddies Boy is in the mix there somewhere, closely linked to the babba/BETON family. ;)

Wonder what those upstanding citizens Mr Baldy and Mr Fletcher are currently doing. It's about 3:30pm, probably just wandering past a primary school I suppose. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back