Wimmera League 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone been paying attention to the under 17s competition?
Demons & Saints again by the looks. The young Demons are usually pretty cocky but will be interesting when both have full strength sides come finals time.

Ararat's juniors (and reserves) looked to have dropped off the pace this year.

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Demons & Saints again by the looks. The young Demons are usually pretty cocky but will be interesting when both have full strength sides come finals time.

Ararat's juniors (and reserves) looked to have dropped off the pace this year.

sounds about right mate, jeez some of the saints have lifted this year. That number 3 for saints going under the Rader abit

Is that the young Brennan I've heard a bit about? could be hard to live up to his brothers name, heard he won the blue ribbon medal a few weeks back good to see the kids got a bit of sportsmanship about him
he's a good young player, I like the role his coach has given him, attacking of the hbf, could be more defensive?

who does everyone have for saint's vs Dimboola at Dimi, I got saints in a nail bitter due to jack Landt's inability to perform in big moments and step up. saints a must win to keep finals hopes alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on the Wimmera League finals?

Thunder the team to beat now after securing top spot.

Ararat too strong for Stawell on Saturday but the Demons v Nhill clash on Sunday should be a ripper. The Tigers have been super impressive this year and wouldn't be surprised to see them get over the top of the young Horsham team.

Thoughts on the Wimmera League finals?

Thunder the team to beat now after securing top spot.

Ararat too strong for Stawell on Saturday but the Demons v Nhill clash on Sunday should be a ripper. The Tigers have been super impressive this year and wouldn't be surprised to see them get over the top of the young Horsham team.

Get Ararat away from there home ground and see how they go.
Love space.
Extremely skilled with pace to burn.
Question them in tighter conditions.
Could be close.
Horsham v Nhill hard one
Horsham very quick.
Nhill tough and uncompromising.
At Stawell so Nhill.

Get Ararat away from there home ground and see how they go.
Love space.
Extremely skilled with pace to burn.
Question them in tighter conditions.
Could be close.
Horsham v Nhill hard one
Horsham very quick.
Nhill tough and uncompromising.
At Stawell so Nhill.
Every week it looks more likely that we will get a re run of last year's grand final as stawell have dropped off a level since the start of the season.
I think Nhill will get Horsham on Sunday as a classy tigers outfit has been hitting there peak throughout the back half of the season led by superstar Jake McQueen. Horsham battling some injuries as well.

Agree it’ll be another Ararat/ thunder GF but thunder will get it done this year.

Rats to beat Stawell this week.
Demons over Nhill.

Strange feeling that Stawell may just triumph this weekend. More of a gut feel than anything else. I still think it'll likely be an Ararat/Thunder final.

Nhill to get over the Dees. Going to sound a little contradictory on myself from above but if it is Stawell and Nhill next week I'd nearly put money on Nhill on the Sunday next week.

Stawell will fancy there chances on Davis Park.
Going from playing the biggest oval last week to playing on the smallest tomorrow will make some kind of difference. They need to start well and be within touching distance all day. Will be won in the middle. Stawell need to find an answer to Williamson and try impact he’s influence on the game.
I think Horsham beat Nhill on Sunday in a really close game.

Stawell will fancy there chances on Davis Park.
Going from playing the biggest oval last week to playing on the smallest tomorrow will make some kind of difference. They need to start well and be within touching distance all day. Will be won in the middle. Stawell need to find an answer to Williamson and try impact he’s influence on the game.
I think Horsham beat Nhill on Sunday in a really close game.
Unfortunately for stawell I don't think anyone in the league has an answer to Williamson. If you stop him from making an impact in the middle he goes forward and makes an impact on the scoreboard. The most unstoppable player the league has ever seen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wimmera League 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back