Live Event Windows Outage Event - Can't buy food. Can't fly to Bali...

Remove this Banner Ad

Shoulda stuck with VMware, the caterpillar engine of cloud systems
yeah the issue isn't that they're on azure and not vmware

If Microsoft are saying ‘just’ 8 million PC affected that means it had a great hit rate in crucial application.

I saw dell alone ship 340 million pcs annually.

Maybe they meant 8 billion

And if we continue to base critical systems on windows engineering, which is lacking somewhat, granted it’s the most probed system by hackers, ffs use physical pcs with os independent remote control access.

Or if virtual, run one up for use, then discard it after. Make Devops work for good

Hey has anyone else found that since this incident, all the options in the BigFooty post editor in mobile phone browsers (which is how I'm sending this right now) are all greyed out? Like, I can't put any text in bold etc, or add a bullet point list, or add a gif for example.

This happened at about the same time as the Crowdstrike incident, so I simply assumed the two were somehow related, but now it's been a couple of weeks I'm starting to wonder if it's something I did by mistake, and if so, how do I fix it!?

Hey has anyone else found that since this incident, all the options in the BigFooty post editor in mobile phone browsers (which is how I'm sending this right now) are all greyed out?
Click the three dots.

Then click the brackets.

1722636334410.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Windows Outage Event - Can't buy food. Can't fly to Bali...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back