Wingard watch...Nice one GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

woofles

Club Legend
Aug 9, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seriously Sheeds and SOS, you were given the world...draft picks, salary cap, your nice little child-care facility at Breakfast Point but somehow even with all that you managed to stuff it up. Sure Toby Greene might be a good player if he could kick, Will Hoskin-Elliot is fast and all, Cognilio has a decent tan but somehow with all those picks you missed the best player in the draft...what was fat Scully snr. doing on all that money?

Now I admit I'm no Port fan, I got as big a chuckle out of the tarp situation as the next bloke...but you blokes couldn't steal our Lord and Saviour Chris Grant while cement head, judas Callan Ward decided to grub for money so GWS are higher on the shit list.

Let us all take joy in the ineptitude that are the GWS children and chief nappy changer Sheeds
508670-chad-wingard.jpg

Didn't GWS take those 5 cause they had a hard on for all the Vic Metro Boys?

What a bunch of stupid idiots they have running their pathetic excuse of a club. This will go down as one of the great blunders in draft history.

time to bump the "Should Adelaide give Chad Wingard the chance to become a decent footballer?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trolling ghosts... what a waste of time.

I actually went over to their team board after our game against them to say some nice things about their game and Cameron. It's a ****ing ghost town. Earliest replied to thread was two days before I turned up. I left my comment and I got one like... 10 days later!

Without AFL money that team would vapourise within a year, with AFL money it survives and all of the real clubs suffer because of that :thumbsdown:

Same goes for Mould Toast :thumbsdown:

Trolling ghosts... what a waste of time.

I actually went over to their team board after our game against them to say some nice things about their game and Cameron. It's a ******* ghost town. Earliest replied to thread was two days before I turned up. I left my comment and I got one like... 10 days later!

Without AFL money that team would vapourise within a year, with AFL money it survives and all of the real clubs suffer because of that :thumbsdown:

Same goes for Mould Toast :thumbsdown:

I admit I may have overestimated, I thought surely all that time and money Vlad has poured into them would have brought at least one no neck, side-ways going, field urinating, hallway pooing, circle jerking rugby convert but it seems that they either don't exist or have yet to work out this computer technology

Remove this Banner Ad

Wingard watch...Nice one GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back