Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the barbecue grill training singlet t-shirt version...

412395-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

I reckon the singlet version looks sweet.

Can someone in the know please do a comparison of our last few training singlets/shirts? I've never really paid attention but I would like to see how the new one compares!

How refreshing is it to know that you will never be forced to see the tripe ever again.

I reckon the singlet version looks sweet.

Can someone in the know please do a comparison of our last few training singlets/shirts? I've never really paid attention but I would like to see how the new one compares!

2608.jpg

34hurn-time-trials-2014.jpg

2013/2012

200600-eagles.jpg

263332-andrew-gaff.jpg

Surprised no one has mentioned that the Western Bulldogs, a club that has received a lot of praise in this thread of for the complete set of uniform jumpers, has just introduced this for 2016

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 11.10.38 AM.png

Equally, expect the Crows to officially unveil their full hoops home jumper and the white hoop clash jumper presumably tomorrow after tweeting this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs y u do dis

Have the Bulldogs done away with their red strip? That new clash is atrocious. I thought the cartoon mascot jumper craze was done and dusted with the demise of the paddlepop lion.
Yup. Instead of doing the sensible thing and just ditching the red. They ditched both jumper and introduced a monstrosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back