Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 398049

Is this a sign of things to come?
surely the club would not allow a player to be interviewed wearing merchandise with a manufacturer thats not their manufacturer.

As the Naitanui Academy is affiliated with Nic and the West Coast Eagles, it does seem odd to have a different sponsor, especially as Puma were previously on-board.
getimage.jpeg

If a logo hasn't been officially announced I highly doubt that they would put it on the jumpers.
ISC isn't our official merch partner either. Thinking along the lines of if this is 2018 gear he's sporting. Even if it's a loose idea at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ISC are puss, but I think a royal home, peril away comb will dull it somewhat. If we go back to old school logo, all will be forgiven, and I'll embrace ISC.

Have they ever done a royal blue before?? Any of the rugby teams wear royal blue? They seem to do ok with colours, except that weird silvery white thing they've got going on, luckily we don't do white anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back