Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While on the subject, and with not much other news going on re: wings, which of the following versions of the peril do you folks prefer?
A) upload_2015-4-22_19-46-5.png B) upload_2015-4-22_19-47-9.png C) upload_2015-4-22_19-46-40.png
D) upload_2015-4-22_19-42-27.png E) upload_2015-4-22_19-43-22.png F) other

ReturnTheWings retweeted

@WestCoastEagles @mattygale96 this is what we really want to see instead..
1f44d.png
compared to the latter
1f4a9.png

CDMj6tqUkAISdai.jpg

CDMj6tdUkAI8k0K.jpg

CDMj6g-VIAI8Yed.jpg

A few weeks ago, it seemed like most teams were getting in on the Anzac deal, even if it was just the freo one, with the poppy on the guernsey. I'd be surprised if we didn't. I mean then they could auction them off and make some much needed cash for the club:rolleyes:
It is rare for our club to miss out on merchandising opportunities $$$. Sadly some of our players lack the fighting spirit befitting to honour our ANZACS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make love to me lmach!
Sorry, Pants, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

Sorry, Pants, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!
You passed the friendship test.

Hello... lmach... you're quite good... at turning... me... on...

Hey everyone I'm new to this place and was just wondering what 'return the wings' is all about? Is it about returning the old style jumpers back?

Hey everyone I'm new to this place and was just wondering what 'return the wings' is all about? Is it about returning the old style jumpers back?
Yep. At the time there were no plans. We pushed the club and got a vote.. then another... and now it is looking likely. Next stop.. the clash guernsey :thumbsu: Welcome aboard :)

Yep. At the time there were no plans. We pushed the club and got a vote.. then another... and now it is looking likely. Next stop.. the clash guernsey :thumbsu: Welcome aboard :)

Oh awesome :) Well I fully support this then! They much better than the white and home jumpers haha and thanks :)

Hopefully we should be seeing something like this as our home jumper next year:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...oSqMdfdsyk9F9ZFpkt1ItFw8mpiZaDoe2mN3bK4MbdWKW

and better yet something like this as our clash jumper in place of the white one we wore against brisbane today:

http://i45.tinypic.com/30rshaf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back