Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm, i'm not sure if this is old news or not (i've flicked back a few pages and seen nothing) but...

http://shop.afl.com.au/west-coast-eagles-2015-woollen-guernsey-pre-sale-88670.phtml

39745-west-coast-eagles-2015-woollen-guernsey-pre-sale-2000.jpg

That is a thing of beauty.

If they sold long-sleeved versions, I would pay $200 for sure.

I'm gonna buy regardless. Next pay.

It's the best West Coast guernsey I have ever seen. Just can't justify buying it when it is someway similar to the yellow peril I have.

I really want it in long-sleaves, just like Suma used to wear sometimes. Would be great to wear in the middle of winter.

It's the best West Coast guernsey I have ever seen. Just can't justify buying it when it is someway similar to the yellow peril I have.

I really want it in long-sleaves, just like Suma used to wear sometimes. Would be great to wear in the middle of winter.
Yeah I'm currently Guernsey-less because I've been holding out for the new wings, but I doubt it'll look as sexy as this.

RE: sizes - I've heard you should get a size bigger than your normal shirt size. I've got a bit of a Rowen Powell-meets-Kane Lucas vibe goin on, body wise, so I tend to be either a S or M.

But I don't want to get a jumper that's too baggy cos I'm doing 45 mins a day (every third day).

Should I go for the M? I'm referring to the woollen heritage one, if that changes anything. Can't try it on because it's pre-sale only...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such exciting news about the wings though! Been trying to read back but so many pages! So it's looking likely eagles will be wearing navy wings home for 2016?

Such exciting news about the wings though! Been trying to read back but so many pages! So it's looking likely eagles will be wearing navy wings home for 2016?
I think that's the impression we all have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back