Without saying their name or number, who is your all-time favourite Crow and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetafl

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Astros Detroit Red Wings KC Chiefs
#saymyname without saying my name. Yes, there is a good chance the social media team member responsible for this tweet may have been up all-night drinking celebrating the Socceroos birth into the round of 16.

I'd have to toss a coin either our leading goalkicker until being surpassed in 2020 or dual norm smith medallist but if I had to make a choice the leading goalkicker until 2020 as he gave me a bit more excitement. But super tough to choose only one as a top 10 would be easier.

Special mention to the past/present owners of 66 Magill Rd.

We traded him to another club for an unforgivably s**t deal
That is what happens when you're sleeping with the coach's daughter and the coach is not onboard.

**At least in 2008 he returned from ''Coventry" when the AFC tweaked it's rules to embrace the once exiled cult hero with life membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to miss the point.

You're supposed to narrow it down...

Sorry, sorry, I'll narrow it down

We traded him to another club for an unforgivably s**t deal, and then he went on to play decent football at his new club, while the players we got in return did not live up to the same star level, which was unlikely given the currency we got.

Sorry, sorry, I'll narrow it down

We traded him to another club for an unforgivably s**t deal, and then he went on to play decent football at his new club, while the players we got in return did not live up to the same star level, which was unlikely given the currency we got.
Yeah, you're not even trying...

Did Bruce McAvaney ever play for the crows? ;) in all seriousness thought that guy is in my top 3 loved watching him play and the GF call by Bruce still the best ever.
I'm not watching it until we've won another flag.

But, that will do Darren is one of my all time favourites

I'm not watching it until we've won another flag.

But, that will do Darren is one of my all time favourites
Well, the way things are looking you're in for quite a wait - we have only been waiting about 25 years give or take.

I hope you don’t mind me jumping in….

Was a key back until Neil Craig turned up and switched him forward. From memory kicked 4 goals against us in an undermanned side when we were flying. I remember thinking that this guy was really honest and was impressed. Early mid 2000’s. I also remember that he held Jonathon Brown goalless once before Craig sent him forward for the rest of the season. Funny the things that you remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Without saying their name or number, who is your all-time favourite Crow and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back