Without saying their name or number, who is your all-time favourite Crow and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

My player is an original crow and I was an impressionable 12yo starting out in footy. Lets just say my player was an out and out gun in the Sanfl for Port Adelaide and the Crows. Unfortunately for him, he was at the Crows during the birth of a genuine superstar who forced him out of his spot. My belief is had he been at any other club where they lacked a player in this position, he would have become one of the greatest ever. The crows kind of wasted his talent and the more I read up later on in life, his mental health issues really hindered his resilience. But damn this guy won games of footy off his own boot and regularly tore teams apart in both the Sanfl in the AFL during his peak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to name a favourite, but the first Crow I remember coming across and thus getting me into supporting AFL and the Crows…

7 against the Eagles on a Saturday arvo

Hard to name a favourite, but the first Crow I remember coming across and thus getting me into supporting AFL and the Crows…

7 against the Eagles on a Saturday arvo
36?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back