Game Day Rd 16 Crows v Giants - Name the Excuse - Spoiler - Taylor saves Nicks, will he get another game?

Remove this Banner Ad

subbing cook as he was starting to get into the game is a choice i guess

Cook was absolute rat sh!t for most of the game, picks and chooses when he wants to pull his finger out and 3Q time isn’t it. He will be dropped IMO, particularly if TT comes back in next week. Taylor starts, Cook out, Berg Out , TT in, shuffle the magnets. Downling has been good as a forward threat. Either that or Chayce comes straight back in..

Wild that next week in the SANFL we could have Jones, McHenry, Pedlar, Curtin, TT as 1st round draft picks. YUCK

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You’d have to think the reduction in crowd size from 40k+ last home match to >30k tonight is more to do with the cold and possible wet, with the game live, than 10k supporters suddenly deciding to protest against Nicks
I think our general losing and being out of the finals hunt had the biggest impact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing so badly in games we should have won, can't play Finals. Seven years out of Finals.

I am not one to care about draft position, you can always trade down anyway. So don't care what ladder position out of the eight we have.

Wins like tonught in a season like this are more a kick in the guts due to losing games we should have won.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Okay.

I had a fantastic time watching the game and thought it was a great win.

Each to their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back