Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I do believe they are..night of the living dead and all that stuff.
I've always thought that Zombies are haunted with only the evil spirits of the evil things in the Universe.

I ran out of songs after the first one and I have gone to searching 'ghost' in youtube
Use the net first.. google songs with ghost….haunted…monster…. Comes up with heaps lol

Have fun lol

Use the net first.. google songs with ghost….haunted…monster…. Comes up with heaps lol

Have fun lol
wow you are telling me you are cheating by searching for songs and it isn't coming from the thought farm?

BADDDDDDDDDOOOOOIIIIINNNKKKK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow you are telling me you are cheating by searching for songs and it isn't coming from the thought farm?

BADDDDDDDDDOOOOOIIIIINNNKKKK
I see how well that’s going for you 👆🏻

Cracking song choice there 😂

My Demons theme song was from googling "haunted theme" and google first page of results included demons as being a theme for haunted stories.

'What are themes for haunted stories?

Common themes include ghosts, ghouls, monsters, vampires, werewolves, demons, zombies, murderers, serial killers, paranormal forces, witchcraft, apocalypses, psychological fear, and gore.'

My Demons theme song was from googling "haunted theme" and google first page of results included demons as being a theme for haunted stories.

'What are themes for haunted stories?

Common themes include ghosts, ghouls, monsters, vampires, werewolves, demons, zombies, murderers, serial killers, paranormal forces, witchcraft, apocalypses, psychological fear, and gore.'
Yes but seriously, what is haunted about that song?
It's a football theme try again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back