Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a game, where the winner of the Baddoink game gets to be the game host (again).

tv land business GIF by YoungerTV
i didn't really have any games lined up though

So Pamcake1 what’s tonight’s entertainment??
I don't know. Worming the dogs, breaking out the new rubber gloves, replacing all the light bulbs with blue lights, feeding the Royals laxitive laced brownies, making Pugsley pick it up and put it away, posting political commercials on Guerilla radio. Huge choice to be made here DemurePrincess

463458144_559714839862398_846660553952250950_n.jpg

I don't know. Worming the dogs, breaking out the new rubber gloves, replacing all the light bulbs with blue lights, feeding the Royals laxitive laced brownies, making Pugsley pick it up and put it away, posting political commercials on Guerilla radio. Huge choice to be made here DemurePrincess

View attachment 2151774
Umm! Ill pass

Why is it called a Magic Cook/**** N Sketch screen ?
Magic 'Etch-A-Sketch' Screen.
The American fancy version of a simple toy.
Didn't you have one?
The early ones were like cardboard clipboard, coated in a black sticky stable wax with a tough tracing sheet (velum) over the top and a leadless pencil. you draw on it and it cleaves to the black below, when finished to scrub it you lifted the sheet so it unstuck itself.

810edb1f7811878cbb816f3aff1e9c6c.jpg

Saturday morning wash and set in preparation for tomorrows party.
Yes, the party has been shifted By dogs105 to after the matches finish tomorrow which is eminently sensible.
So have a great weekend one and all, look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening.

Magic 'Etch-A-Sketch' Screen.
The American fancy version of a simple toy.
Didn't you have one?
The early ones were like cardboard clipboard, coated in a black sticky stable wax with a tough tracing sheet (velum) over the top and a leadless pencil. you draw on it and it cleaves to the black below, when finished to scrub it you lifted the sheet so it unstuck itself.
Had at least one of them as a kid.
Forgot that they were called Etch-Sketch. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a fab day all. I’m off to a Halloween thing and I look like the coolest zombie lol

And my kid… she wanted to be sensible and go as an evil principal! Those bastards are evil anyway So shes bang on the money lol

Have a fab day all. I’m off to a Halloween thing and I look like the coolest zombie lol

And my kid… she wanted to be sensible and go as an evil principal! Those bastards are evil anyway So shes bang on the money lol
Look forward to seeing what new Tricks or Treats you bring back to this thread upon your return.

Episode 5 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent
Confused Dog GIF

So covering my face in ‘wash off’ make up wasn’t a good idea bc how much ‘washing off’ before my face is less of a black, green, pinky-orangey tinge!!

I bet if I go looking for the fine print it states….can only be sand blasted off ffs

So covering my face in ‘wash off’ make up wasn’t a good idea bc how much ‘washing off’ before my face is less of a black, green, pinky-orangey tinge!!

I bet if I go looking for the fine print it states….can only be sand blasted off ffs
Urghhhh DemurePrincess that is a bit of your own personal nightmare.
Try a like cold cream/thick moisturiser, put on really coating yr face and then leave a couple of minutes and then wipe off and if you can get a bit of steam on your face with a hot flannel it will also help.

Urghhhh DemurePrincess that is a bit of your own personal nightmare.
Try a like cold cream/thick moisturiser, put on really coating yr face and then leave a couple of minutes and then wipe off and if you can get a bit of steam on your face with a hot flannel it will also help.
It’s only a kind of greyish green now… that’s after 4 soap washes!

Wonderus Festivus
Howlloween
Past Costume Winners Quizz

bc41fed5f2158e1dd4930ec11b212b3c.jpg
1/ Who are the above?

6df9cf88ca4a43e19d36de705b8edede.jpg
2/How did they get him to sit still?

d709c04bbf0442baa4943bbf55781643.jpg
3/Why is she not happy?
cc1b162654c892aecf33fc8f0dc095e2.jpg
4/Where did they land?

865d36c8dbd55faaf17a4f15e45e2449.jpg
5/ What did they dance to?

f8584e0d079da978e692a5662c447d08.jpg
6/What did he eat for breakfast?

bbc59eff7624ca0fda796354d52fd31d.jpg
7/Where did he put his beer?

2ee8c931f8c5a98af3c0f7910e454395.jpg
8/How many games did the Goat play this season?

91eb42e7c1711e65e537833e0314c769.jpg
9/What are they running from?

953808924284df138cb25843fede42a4.jpg
10/ Who got shorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back