Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a dream a few nights ago that next season Woosha was still there and everyone was bitching then we went round to round absolutely smashing every team we played and somehow time fast forwarded to GF day and somehow we had 'lost the unlosable grand final' according to luke darcy and then I went outside to find that everything was on fire and I'm guessing the end of the world was happening

yeah

For goodness sakes- we had 11 of our best 22 out and then lost Masten - what did you morons expect. It is not Wooshas fault that we have not been able to field our best team for a single game for the entire year!

I'm not accepting injuries as any excuse - look at the side we were playing against. Not good enough.

Least Ross Lyon gives his member something.

Spends too much time in the back half and only penetrates forward spasmodically. Achieves the end result sure enough but with little excitement

Your on crack mate...Woosha loves Kerry...totally..he just told it how it is...like Kery would himself!

What's with the drug reference? Is this your way of trying to gain a response, sorry I don't react to attempted insults .Educate yourself on listening to other peoples alternative points of view without
needing to react soley because that opinion differs from your own.

Perfect opportunity for us in this off season to rebuild or have a rebuild of sorts. Make some trades, retire some players, new staff etc. We're not going to be in a premiership window next season, we could be in 2015 if we play our cards right.

For goodness sakes- we had 11 of our best 22 out and then lost Masten - what did you morons expect. It is not Wooshas fault that we have not been able to field our best team for a single game for the entire year!

Injuries are no excuse for the very little efforts, no chasing, accountability in the middle, it's the coaches job to ADJUST to his teams capabilities and make the hard choices on players, he's done none of it and continually backs the same players who produce nothing, who wants to bet we see IN: A. Selwood next week?

Now is the perfect time to start anew, chop the under performers and trade players like Butler who always spend a better part of the season on the injury list or play one game and miss the next four.

Worsfold has gotten all he can out of these players and it's time for a new voice in the box, I'm sorry but it's true

What's with the drug reference? Is this your way of trying to gain a response, sorry I don't react to attempted insults .Educate yourself on listening to other peoples alternative points of view without
needing to react soley because that opinion differs from your own.
Yeah....after you get educated i will!

Injuries are no excuse for the very little efforts, no chasing, accountability in the middle, it's the coaches job to ADJUST to his teams capabilities and make the hard choices on players, he's done none of it and continually backs the same players who produce nothing, who wants to bet we see IN: A. Selwood next week?

Now is the perfect time to start anew, chop the under performers and trade players like Butler who always spend a better part of the season on the injury list or play one game and miss the next four.

Worsfold has gotten all he can out of these players and it's time for a new voice in the box, I'm sorry but it's true
Woosha is the best guy for the job. We have been injury riddled....and havent had a consistent run with our team setup.
Fair call some boys arent delivering...but thats not Wooshas fault. We have also seen growth with some kids....bring on 2014....lets be positive.
Last yr...we never had Lecca...and Kennedy was injured for 80% of the season.....we will get our go at the top soon enough....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may well see Adam in next week. At least he would give more effort than Smith!

The only request I had was that posters don't hurl personal abuse at each other, please try and at least do that 1 little thing for us?

Ta

Plenty of debate and comments re our club and its current situation. Here is a chance to have your say on what you think the club will do and or what you would like the club to do.

What the club will do?
Very little I think, they have given all the power to Woosha and it seems he decides what will happen. The club has put itself in a bad position where they are letting an employee run their club.
Woosha will coach next year, we won't trade anything worthwhile to get what we need. We will continue to back in average players as our midfielders. We the members and supporters will be fed the line of hope and that our premiership window is open. We will have a much better run with injuries next year, we will bully the bottom sides and get beaten by the good sides but we will get close especially at home games. All will be rosy again yet nothing will be addressed.

What I would like to see happen?
Woosha should be given every opportunity to present his case and plan for the future. He deserves and has earnt that. However the club should have serious stipulations about what they want and should not be purely guided by what Woosha puts up. Woosha has had ample opportunity to do something with this list and has come up short. The club simply can't believe everything he says now.
The club should demand that players like Waters are traded unless Woosha can guarentee significant output from him, Butler, A.Selwood, Embley to be retired or let go if they wish to continue to play elsewhere.
They should demand that Woosha needs to find a new midfield and that the club will not tolerate a midfield of Priddis, Selwood as their main men.
Players like Cox and Kerr need to let the club know they are hungry as hell still or also move on.
Serious work at the trade table no matter who gets upset about it, but make sure you trade for quality players.
Basically the club should stipulate what they want and tell Woosha you either do it this way or move on.
In a perfect world it seems very clear the club needs a breath of fresh air and that is what I would like to see. A new coach, New assistants, new football department, new message.
Who that coach is I don't know? There are plenty of options, Roos, Williams, Eade, Laidley etc.
Appointing someone like Scott Burns would be silly as it is no change to the players. He needs to go elsewhere.
If Woosha is the right man at the end of it all then he needs to be held seriously accountable to this next contract and the basics of the contract need to be released to us the members. I think we are entitled to know why Woosha would be reappointed again. Yes I know this would be unlikely to happen.
In the nutshell I would like a new coach.

It worry's me however the existing coach seems to make the decisions on that and not the club!!

Plenty of debate and comments re our club and its current situation. Here is a chance to have your say on what you think the club will do and or what you would like the club to do.

Already plenty of opportunity for that in this thread (and others), doesn't need a new one thanks.

Already plenty of opportunity for that in this thread (and others), doesn't need a new one thanks.

Different subject, talking about what the club will do.
Does having another thread fill more space on the server than another post????
combining threads is silly, to hard to follow conversations.

Different subject, talking about what the club will do.
Does having another thread fill more space on the server than another post????
combining threads is silly, to hard to follow conversations.

Every point you made in your post has been made by others in this thread already.

Sillier to have the same discussion carried on in multiple threads.

The Priddis hate on this board is disgusting. He has flaws, but still plays his role. Malthouse rates him as one of the best in the league as an extractor. So do many others. I expect he probably clock up a few brownlow votes this year too.

Yes there are gameplan flaws, overall weaknesses in speed and depth in the midfield, and yes Priddis isn't even close to the most skill mid, but to seriously think we failed this year because we play Priddis is nieve and disrespectful to someone who gives his all.

Similar to the Masten hate and Rohan Jones hate previous on this board. Yet both players played there role. And Masten has now become our most effective mid. Everyone seems to know better than the people that actually get paid to make the decisions.

Admittedly a part of me thinks maybe Woosha should move on, we do need some changes. On field and coaching wise. We have the money, we should be using it to a coaching setup that no one else can match. But if he stays or goes, I hope the changes are made to bring home another cup, and soon. I'll support them through good times and bad.

Get a grip on the woosha, priddis, a selwood, cox etc hate. Of them only A Selwood should definitely hang up there boots.

Heck people keep wanting Glass to retire, yet he's still one of the best backs in the league. And Cox may not be AA anymore (he was only last year!), but he still has a lot left to give if he wants to - probably up forward/ backup ruck to rest his body and pass the mantle to Nic. He'll still give a lot more than most pick 40 rookies ever will. So many players are moved on too early.

/end rant
Finally someone with brains! Priddis does his part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back