Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

woosha will stay..:)

Seriously, if you're going to just reply to every post with a single line response like that I'm going to boot you from the thread. It adds nothing.

Rory Sloane, slot him into our midfield with Wellingham, Hutchings and Selwood and we would be looking a whole lot better with Priddis coming off the bench to relieve.

I'm not accepting injuries as any excuse - look at the side we were playing against. Not good enough.

Agree with you. But the Dogs played out of their skins. When poor sides get a sniff of a win they generally go up a gear or two. They played probably their best football for the season aside from maybe round 1.

Still a bad loss though, no excuse.

Youre rhetoric is sickening go and support a mediocre club who enjoys countless years in the wilderness
Get a piece of paper...write down the different measures of afl success. Make a list of all the teams different achievements since 1987.....whats the bet that the WCE will be in the top 3or 4 most successful teams.
You may call my spiel rhetoric...but what your promoting is negativity and pure bullshit . Go for Melb FC bud....they love bitchin and slagging their own. Write down their achievements since 1987.....lol....same goes for most afl clubs.

Get a piece of paper...write down the different measures of afl success. Make a list of all the teams different achievements since 1987.....whats the bet that the WCE will be in the top 3or 4 most successful teams.
You may call my spiel rhetoric...but what your promoting is negativity and pure bullshit . Go for Melb FC bud....they love bitchin and slagging their own. Write down their achievements since 1987.....lol....same goes for most afl clubs.

you've misinterpreted what he's said.

from the hagdorn article.

" the Eagles have lost five of their last six engagements since their bye in mid-June and it is highly likely West Coast will lose up to three or four of their last five appointments."

this is probably one of the most awkwardly written pieces of journalism i've ever read. calling games engagements and appointments?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from the hagdorn article.

this is probably one of the most awkwardly written pieces of journalism i've ever read. calling games engagements and appointments?
I get what he was trying to do. It just didn't work.

Hagdorn's articles are horrendous. I swear he must sit there with a thesaurus when he writes them. He overstates everything, and always uses the term "boom recruit".

Worst.

@6PRSportsToday: Scott Burns says there's only 1 Senior coaching job available next year and that's at Melbourne Seems WOOSH is going nowhere #goeagles #afl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Scott obviously confident of getting the eagles job for 2014

Melbourne won 6 flags in 9 seasons between mid 50's and mid 60's... Now THAT IS success

The reality is smug belief in ones own greatness is always the precursor to fail ...

We've won 1 flag in 19 seasons. We've been no threat for the last 6 seasons - that's almost 25% of our existence ...

We are a well supported, wealthy club that has been mediocre since Judd & Cousins left: our drafts have been pretty poor and we don't have a single genuine top 30 midfielder ...

We are what 12th?

What we did under Malthouse in the dim dark past when Nisbett was still alive and Woosha was a player is about as useful and relevant as most of your posts...

Right now we are underachievers with list issues miles from being a flag threat...

Only the truly dumb confuse the truth for negativity...

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back