Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always trusted Woosh would do the best thing by the club. If he's already made his mind up to give it all away at the end of the year, which I think he will do, the club already knows about it.

I went to the post match function after the loss against the Bulldogs, I asked him straight out if he'll be coaching us next season.

His response was "I hope so". Take from that what you will.

Well I'm going to go to the post-match function after the Essendon game, and if I manage to speak to him I plan to tell him straight out that I think it's time he bowed out gracefully and allowed the club to bring in a fresh face with fresh ideas.

So that gives me about 72 hours to get my Will updated and my affairs in order...

I went to the post match function after the loss against the Bulldogs, I asked him straight out if he'll be coaching us next season.

His response was "I hope so". Take from that what you will.

Unfortunatley, I wouldn't take much from that. I mean, what is he going to say, "Na mate, I haven't told the club or the media yet but I'll tell you, I'm out, not coaching next year" It's like that bloke who said a few weeks back he ran into the JK having a coffee and he told him that Woosha was getting a divorce and that he won't coach, cause that's what they all do, just tell random strangers personal information about the coach and the club. I'm not having a go at you But I reckon that would be a pretty standard response to someone he didn't know.

Well I'm going to go to the post-match function after the Essendon game, and if I manage to speak to him I plan to tell him straight out that I think it's time he bowed out gracefully and allowed the club to bring in a fresh face with fresh ideas.

So that gives me about 72 hours to get my Will updated and my affairs in order...

Can you post this interaction on youtube?

It's been suggested to him by at least one former premiership teammate. Directly and in front of others. Boris was there.... ask him who said it ....

It's been suggested to him by at least one former premiership teammate. Directly and in front of others. Boris was there.... ask him who said it ....

To be fair, Suma had his own personal reasons for saying that ;)

I
Unfortunatley, I wouldn't take much from that. I mean, what is he going to say, "Na mate, I haven't told the club or the media yet but I'll tell you, I'm out, not coaching next year" It's like that bloke who said a few weeks back he ran into the JK having a coffee and he told him that Woosha was getting a divorce and that he won't coach, cause that's what they all do, just tell random strangers personal information about the coach and the club. I'm not having a go at you But I reckon that would be a pretty standard response to someone he didn't know.

To be fair I've heard from people who know Woosh who've told me that the separation aspect is really weighing him down.

In regards to the conversation, he seemed very genuine, but it wasn't whether or not he wanted to, something had to be different. That's what I got from the conversation we had.

If he was brushing me off I would've expected a "Wait and see" or "I haven't made up my mind yet" type of response. Based on that, I'll be surprised if he walks away. Prior to that I was sure he was leaving. Full 180.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sure where to posts this or what to make of it but saw Adrian Anderson (he lives around the corner) and Neil Daniher having a chat at my local coffee shop!

I wonder if the upcoming changes will impact Neil and he is looking for new opportunities.

No sure where to posts this or what to make of it but saw Adrian Anderson (he lives around the corner) and Neil Daniher having a chat at my local coffee shop!

I wonder if the upcoming changes will impact Neil and he is looking for new opportunities.

Adrian Anderson hasn't worked at the AFL since he resigned last year. He is probably looking for work as he foray into consultancy has exactly proved a boon for him.

I got this feeling in my loins that says he'll get another contract, most likely 2 years.

I trust it more then that guy talking to JK at the coffeeshop..

I'm sure many have trusted their loins in the past and end up up full of regret.

I like Woosha and all he has done for the club but its been pretty much half his life. If a suitable replacement is available then west coast should grab him. Sure all the boys say they love playing for him but maybe they are stagnating or too comfortable.

He is a champion of the club and the AFL. Much respect for Woosha!

If it was possible Roosy could string together a conversation for more than 2 minutes that did not include the word SWANS then I rate him a chance.
Watch any footy show where he is on and he will switch the conversation to Swans and how good they are. If as future coach of the Eagles you were playing Swans he would tank.

Them Swans a good team. Awesome midfield. Kennedy a beast. I'm sure money not the issue to get roos plus who wouldn't relish the chance to coach NicNat and JK

He might have been asking Neil if he knew how much longer that knobhead Vozzo was going to be at the club.

Has anyone else heard the rumour regarding Roos enrolling his kids in school here in WA?
Heard they have been enrolled in at Hale.

Heard they have been enrolled in at Aquinas.
Heard they have been enrolled in at Scotch.
Heard they have been enrolled in at Christ Church.
Heard they have been enrolled in at Wesley.
Heard they are 19yo and 17yo and have graduated from high school already.

Was it one of those or a new one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back