Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard they have been enrolled in at Hale.

Heard they have been enrolled in at Aquinas.
Heard they have been enrolled in at Scotch.
Heard they have been enrolled in at Christ Church.
Heard they have been enrolled in at Wesley.
Heard they are 19yo and 17yo and have graduated from high school already.

Was it one of those or a new one?
Roosy has moved in with Woosh.

Apparently its a bitchin batchelor pad

Healy was pushing him on the couch last night, "We have to get you to WA before the end of the year"
Mmmmm what does that mean?
Not the obvious now as that is too simple.

Whoever our coach is I will support them through and through. But IMO I dont believe Woosha deserves another contract. I think the time is right to let the club head in a new direction. If Woosha gets another 2 years come the end of the second if he hasn't won us a flag I again will be calling for him to walk away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever our coach is I will support them through and through. But IMO I dont believe Woosha deserves another contract. I think the time is right to let the club head in a new direction. If Woosha gets another 2 years come the end of the second if he hasn't won us a flag I again will be calling for him to walk away.

This is what I've been saying throughout the year, he hasn't done enough to earn a new contract and with the turnover of players that will be happening over the next couple years I would rather it be done with a new coach, any additional years they give Worsfold from this year on will be wasted because they gave him the old 'club legend' discount

This is what I've been saying throughout the year, he hasn't done enough to earn a new contract and with the turnover of players that will be happening over the next couple years I would rather it be done with a new coach, any additional years they give Worsfold from this year on will be wasted because they gave him the old 'club legend' discount
Woosh has earnt a contract extension. Hes class..and hes never sucked pole to get where he is.!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back