World Cup Soccer Punting

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hon/Sui u0.5 1H 0.2u @ $3.15
Fra/Equ u0.5 1H 0.2u @ $3.20

And that's how you rip off a sign up freebet from the bookies. Cashing out after this weekend. Cop that ladbrokes.

Had a bet last night on:
Messi, Dzeko and Benzema to all kick first goal in their respective games. Does anyone know if the Benzema leg becomes void as it was 0-0 or is it just nill pay?

Had a bet last night on:
Messi, Dzeko and Benzema to all kick first goal in their respective games. Does anyone know if the Benzema leg becomes void as it was 0-0 or is it just nill pay?

On sportsbet i assume it would be zero as no goal scorer is an option

I reckon Iran and Switzerland will be going hell-for-leather to grab the second spot in their groups, so goals will be coming.

Iran over 0.5 goals, Switzerland over 1.5 goals: 1u @ $2.14

Plus
Argentina / Switzerland: 0.5u @ $2.13

Long one:
France over 1.5 goals / Switzerland / Argentina / Iran or Draw: 0.5u @ $6
Thank you Iran... After 82 minutes!

Sent using Tapatalk for Android

Are you square?

Alright you guys win this time but a long odds upset is just around the corner. Gotta thank Bernie for stinking it up and salvaging what could have been an awful night on the punt.

Just an FYI; if you had bet every AC match draw and 0-0 correct score $25 each over the course, you would be up $376 thus far. Can't believe I'm sharing this money making scheme. This approach works in every soccer league around the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might stay off tonight. Don't mind belgium... Might be my only bet with the centrebet bonus promo

I think Germany will be out to make a statement, but given both need a draw....

Portugal have been underwhelming to say the least.

Algeria could be worth a look given Russia have to win

I think Germany v USA will be a cracker. Haven't looked at odds yet, but I think a fair chance of going over 2.5 goals.

Its Yogi v Klinsmann. Student vs master. Daniel-san v... the old guy.

France cost me this morning. How they didnt score is beyond me.

Tonight's multi:
Portugal under 1.5 goals
USA v Germany over 1.5 goals
Russia to win
Belgium to win
@$8.something

France cost me this morning. How they didnt score is beyond me.

Tonight's multi:
Portugal under 1.5 goals
USA v Germany over 1.5 goals
Russia to win
Belgium to win
@$8.something

Why the Portugal under?

They need to hammer Ghana and will go all out attack I'd imagine. You'd think Ronaldo could put in 2 on his own ...

The USA vs Germany match will be fixed. A nice little 0-0 draw and both go through. Just knock it round the midfield lads ...

Algeria/Russia I predict a draw. 2-2.

I'd expect Belguim to win but have little to play for other than pride and maintaining form. If they're serious, they'll flog South Korea ...

Portugal
Belgium
Germany

1u at $5.90

Just on a side note the Ghana team are in some real Barney Rubble with Muntari and Boetang sent home. Portugal have come in a bit and will continue to

Portugal ML 0.5u
USA Draw 0.3u

Going to bed late nights taking its toll on me but then again my body has a knack of knowing that I've got a bet on and sends a message to my brain to wake up.

Fix will be in that's for sure and if I happen to lose both the. I just double up on a dog when I wake up at 6 or fade cubs in their game against the nationals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back