Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgium v Algeria:
0.5U Belgium HT/FT @ 1.80 (Sportingbet)
0.25U Mertens First Goalscorer @ 10 (Betfair) - VOIDED
0.28U Belgium 2-0 @ 7 (Sportingbet)
0.24U Belgium 2-1 @ 8 (Ladbrokes)
0.23U Belgium 3-0 @ 8.5 (Ladbrokes)

+ earlier multi of 1U Belgium/Brazil HTFT/Netherlands SU v Aus @ 2.85 (Ladbrokes) - PENDING
Belgium were pretty average for most of it but just got away with it in the end.
+0.67u

Brazil v Mexico
1.5U Neymar to score @ 3.00 (Sportsbet)
0.5U Brazil-1/RussiaSU @ 3.60 (Ladbrokes)
0.25U Over 3.5 goals @ 3.00 (Betfair)
0.25U Penalty to be taken @ 3.50 (Betfair)

Pending 1U Brazil HTFT/Belgium/Netherlands SU v Aus @ 2.85 (Ladbrokes)

I've got Belgium, Brazil, and Russia all to win @3.23 which includes the SportsBet refund special which means that if you lose one leg you get a refund.

I've also got a smaller bet on Belgium, Brazil, and Russia (-1.0) which I placed and then realised that because one of the legs was a handicap market it was not applicable for the refund special. Silly me.

Lost both bets and didn't get a refund. Annoyed that Brazil didn't win because then at least I would have hit two legs and got my stake back.

The first few days had nearly all the favourites winning, but now the upsets are starting to happen. Some intriguing games coming up too.

Congratulations to whoever put that multi on with TAB. I have a slight suspicion that it could be a publicity stunt. Was there any other proof apart from a screenshot of an excel spreadsheet posted to TAB's twitter?

Need some clarification.

Under goal margins, when it gives me an option of Netherlands 2+ goals, does that mean that the Dutch win by 2 or more or does it mean by 3 or more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5u on Netherlands to score in both halves @ $1.72 (Betfair promotion - if RVP scores, losing bets will be refunded)
1u on Netherlands first half handicap (-1.0) @ $3.28
1u on Croatia to win to nil @ $2.50
1u on Netherlands/Croatia/Spain @ $3.03 (Sportsbet promotion - if you lose one leg you get a refund)

Day 7 Multi:
Croatia or draw
Spain v Chile - under 2.5 goals
Australia v Netherlands - over 3.5 goals
@5.70

Day 8 Multi:
Ivory Coast to win
Japan v Greece - over 1.5 goals
Uruguay v England - over 1.5 goals
@6.45

Need some clarification.

Under goal margins, when it gives me an option of Netherlands 2+ goals, does that mean that the Dutch win by 2 or more or does it mean by 3 or more?

I'm assuming its by 3 for the win and by 2 is a refund

first time Ive seen you take a win bet in the multis rather than the total goals go

The $15 multi I got up on day 3 had Colombia straight out to win. I like Ivory Coast's value, thought their game was very impressive against Japan and could have scored a couple more times with a bit of luck.

Those odds don't make sense to me. Why is Chile or Draw $2.40 when Chile +1 is 2.50?

So you get an extra 10 cents of value and also the advantage of a refund if Spain win by 1 goal. :confused:

No refund if Spain win by 1. Soccer betting is win-draw-win not just h2h

Those odds don't make sense to me. Why is Chile or Draw $2.40 when Chile +1 is 2.50?

So you get an extra 10 cents of value and also the advantage of a refund if Spain win by 1 goal. :confused:

That would be a +1 European handicap, an Asian handicap of +1 would get you the refund if Spain won by a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back